Chapter 12

' Goodnight, will be there as promised sweety'
Gulf started at the message, snorting with a smile while lying on the bed.

Typical bad boy, well bad oldie , Gulf chuckled.

" Sweety? How old school. I don't really like it but better than your other name for me 'brat'" Gulf spoke to the screen as if Mew was there to hear it.

He didn't like the name, but he really liked this drama. The drama where Mew did what he was supposed to, pretend like a boyfriend.

He then put the phone beside and tried to sleep despite the fluttering feeling in his chest.

…………………………………………..…………………………………………

Mew groaned in sleep, trying to find a more comfortable position to no avail, and this continuous ringing sound didn't help either.

Wait? Ringing sound…. Oh it must be his 9am alarm he set , so he can go home and freshen up before meeting his Sweetie.

Mew tried reaching for his phone, and to overcome his sleep . Well he terribly failed at both.

He groaned again and moved only to feel something soft, when he slightly opened his eyes he saw a girl laying beside him on the bar couch . He immediately moved back abruptly only to feel something hard , and he turned to see his best friend Nim ,laying there close to him .

" SHIT.." Mew screamed.

" Hey, Mew what's with you. I'm so tired after the night. Hina must be tired too, Shut up will you…. " Nim  barked at Mew and was about to go back to sleep before Mew dragged him up.

" Shit shit. What happened , why are you both lying on me? Oh fuck, did i fuck you both.." Mew started rambling looking at Nim's disheveled appearance.

" Hello mr.overconfident. Are you too old that even a few drinks knock you off your mind? Or were you born this dumb? You ,.. fucking me…. Jokes on you bro. " He said, shoving Mew off him.

"Couldn't be more relieved." Mew shrugged, but his eyes widened once again as if he remembered something.

" Oh god , I should go to my house first. Pretty sure I wasted 20 mins on you." He said looking for his phone.

" Fuck" he cursed again.

" What now?" Nim asked, looking totally done.

" It is 10:09 dude…, god, I remember setting an alarm for 9." Mew tugged his hair, he could already feel a headache approaching,he turned to see Nim looking suspicious.

" Spill" he threatened.
" Cool, cool. I may have unknowingly turned off your alarm while sleeping." Nim smiled sheepishly but soon had to drop it, to pry Mew's fists off his collar.

" Hey, man . You don't have any shoots today. You are totally free. So calm your tits down." Nim said.

" Fuck you. I had to be somewhere." He pushed Nim back and approached the lady.

" Hey, you wake up" he shook her, making her mumble curses.

"Look here, did we do something?" He asked her, terrified.

" Bro, chill. You didn't do anything , as long as I was conscious. " Nim spoke .

"Hey, get up and speak." He shook her again.

" Ahh. We didn't. Now let me sleep." She tried going back to sleep but Mew distrubed her.

" Did we kiss?" He asked.  " Answer me."

" No." She replied.

" Oh , how can you even kiss her when your doctor husband feeds you with all sorts of fears. What did you say when she tried,.. Infections meno something and . Ah hermis" Nim teased.