Chapter 18 - Hide and Seek Study

Marinette's POV

It was a few days until the party in honour of...well me and I'm currently trying to finish off Damian's outfit along with Luka's and Kagami's, not to mention mine as well. I finished the other's but I got held back after the whole fiasco with Bob and XY. I honestly wanted to kill them but this wouldn't be a kids show if I did.. I finished Luka's, now onto the final level of Kagami's dress. A knock came at the door. It was Tim.

Tim: Hey cupcake. Watcha doin'?

Marinette: Trying to finish off everyone's outfit for the party on Saturday.

Tim: Oh ok, mind if I have a look?

Marinette: Yeah, Damian's is over there in black, and Luka's the blue one.

Tim: K.

He scanned the two outfits looking them up and down. Then another knock came at my door and this time it was Jay. "Hey pixie, have you seen Timmy?" I raised a brow, "He's actually..-" But when I turned around, he was gone and my window was left wide open. What the.. "That punk!" "What were you two doing?" I asked. He flopped down on my couch.

"We were playing hide and seek tag and so Tim tagged me and Dickeybird and demon spawn are really good at hiding so I couldn't find them." I see, that's what this was. So he used me and my room as an asylum. Idiot. "He was here but I guess he ran out through the window." And just like that he jumped out the window too. These guys are crazy...

I started dusting out and positioned the layer around the under-layer but just then, an arm wrapped around my waist. And as instinct, my hand swung back but another hand caught it. A pair of lips caught the skin of my neck and sucked the same spot where the hickey was. I mashed the person's foot and flipped him over my shoulder. Damian...

Marinette: You Son of a Dirty Magot!! I want it to fade away by the party but now it might never go away and I might have to resort to a high neck dress!

Damian: Aww, are you embarrassed darling?

Marinette: Shut up! Don't do that again.

Damian: No promises. *grins*

He walked away as he got up and looked over at his suit. I continued working on Kagami's dress and began stitching the layer on. "The craftsmanship is amazing. I commend you." he said. "Why thank you, sweetheart." I replied with pins in my mouth. He chuckled which made me roll my eyes. I then looked up to see Jay climbing back through my window.

Jason: Hey pixie, did Tim pass by again?

Marinette: Nope, but another bird found himself in here. If you want you may tag him.

I pointed over at Damian as he scrambled towards the door, Jay chasing after him. I chuckled and closed the door behind them, locking it along with the window. No more distractions.
~~~~~

I walked out of the booth and called Luka over. "How was the song we did yesterday?" I questioned. He smiled, "More than 5 billion views, Nettie." I grinned. I went back upstairs leaving the rest to both Kagami and Luka and finally got started on my outfit.
~~~~~~~~~~

Damian's POV

Todd tagged me then ran away no thanks to Marinette after she sold me out. I was now searching the corridors when I saw a door partially opened and not too far down from where I was. I quietly walked up and peeked through the door to see...- HOLY SH*T!!!! I felt my body go numb and pale, all the blood rushing to my feet as I scurried away.

I got inside a random room and slouched down to the ground hugging my feet. What the Hell did I just witness!? Todd has a lot of explaining to do.

Dick: Aww man, someone found my hiding spot.

Damian: Grayson..what are you doing here?

Dick: I was hiding in here the entire time. Who's it?

Damian: ...I can tell you one thing... Todd is in big trouble when we find him.
~~~~~

Jason's POV

I caught up to demon spawn and tagged him and made a 180 turn, running away. I stopped as I thought I was far away enough and hid behind a corner. I jogged over to the opened door I found not too far away from me and decided to hide in there. I was about to close the door but I heard someone clear their throat. I turned around to see Marin.

Marin: What are you doing in my study?

Jason: ..Uhh.. Hiding..??

Marin: Well you can get lost. I'm busy.

Jason: With what?

Marin: If you must know... I'm signing off the deals with all the men who wanted to marry her.

Jason: Wait..- You're declining their requests for pixie?

Marin: She doesn't want to marry...and I also don't want to bother her with it. If I had told her about it, she would've set all the papers on fire and disposed of them.

Jason: You're right she would do that...

I leaned back against the wall with my arms folded. I didn't know he was the one incharge of doing those things. I thought his parents were as they were the ones setting her up and signing said papers. I exhaled heavily, "Does pixie-pop know you're doing this?" He got up from his seat and walked over to me. "What if she doesn't?"

Jason: I think you should tell her.

Marin: Why, it's not like it would make a difference.

Jason: Difference for what?

He stared at me while he pushed back his hair. He started stepping closer to me until he was now a few inches away. "Why are you so obsessed with me and your 'pixie-pop'? This doesn't even concern you nor your family. The youngest Wayne already has her wrapped around his fingers not to mention giving my Mari a hickey. What more do you Waynes want?"

I placed my hands in my pocket standing upright. "I don't know, money? Ask pixie." I sarcastically said. He rolled his eyes, asking again, "Then let me rephrase, Why is it that everytime I'm alone you always seem to be around every corner, showing up?" I raised a brow. I only came up to him when I saw pixie crying. I then saw him walking around sulking in the gardens out back.

"*shrugs* I don't know. Why don't you ask coincidence..-" "Oh, I think it's more than just coincidence.. More like... fate." He reached up and kissed me smack dab on my lips. WHAT THE F*CK IS GOING ON!?!?!?!!? And why does it seem like...I'm falling..?
~~~~~~~~~~