#9

Check out my new work Tale of the Two-headed Snake.

It's been a week since you last talked to him. No, you were not rude. But you just wanted him to realize his mistake. You wanted him to understand that he should not take people for granted.

"Hyung, you look pale. Are you perhaps unwell?" Jungkook asked taking a seat beside Taehyung.

"No. I am good." He replied.

You also wondered if he was well. He looked pale since past few days. You finally decided to end his punishment today. He was being sincere all the time, while apologizing to you.

You placed the Japchae in front of them.

"Oh my god Japchae! It is Hyung's favorite." Jungkook shouted.

"Kook? No need to shout. I know it's his favorite. That is why I cooked it." You smiled at Taehyung but he was sitting with an expression less face.

"Taehyung, what happened? You don't want to eat?" You asked.

He stood up but suddenly fainted.

"Taehyung!" You shouted.

"Hyung!" Kook shouted.

"Kook, help me carry him to our room." You said while panicking.

With that, you both placed his either arms on your shoulders and took him to the room and laid him down on the bed.

You checked his temperature and he was burning.

"Kook, call a doctor. He is burning in fever." You said in a low and worried tone.

"Yes Noona. I called. He will be here soon." He replied.

TIME SKIP

"He is skipping his meals since around 4 days. Please take care of him. He needs rest. He'll be fine in an hour. I have given medicines to him." Doctor said.

"But doctor, he used to--"

"No kook. Remember, he used to bring his food in the room. I guess he didn't eat all the time." You said looking down.

"I will leave now." Doctor said and Kook went to drop him.

"I am so sorry Taehyung. I never thought you'll become like this. I am sorry for being too harsh on you. Please wake up. I am sorry." You cried while side hugging him.

"I promise I'll not punish you like this ever again. I am sorry." You said snuggling in his chest.

"Oh really?" He spoke and you jumped in your place.

"Yah, you were awake?" You asked in shock.

"Of course I became conscious when you cried while apologizing to me." He said and hugged you back.

"I am sorry Taehyunga." You said and a tear rolled down your eyes.

"Stop crying Y/n. It was my mistake after all." He said and wiped your tears.

"Did you forgive me now?" He asked and you nodded vigorously in response.

"How can I believe you?" He asked poking your nose with his.

"What shall I do to make you believe?" You asked caressing his cheek.

"A kiss would do, I guess." He said.

"Yah, so shameless! If you were not unwell, I'd have beaten you a lot." You said pulling his cheeks and he winced in pain.

"Ahh.. Please? Only one? We didn't kiss since a week." He whined like a kid.