55

Previously,

I blocked off whatever Lykos was blabbering and observed the two idiots at the corner. The fact that Soren even ordered a vanilla shake and it got to his mustache lifted up my mood.

"Ha? What was it again? Could you start from the very top? Like the very very top??" I smiled at Lykos.

"Ah- F-Fine..so again, what happened was."

I took out my phone and pretended that I was taking a selfie with it. I don't care if you stupid media think I'm rude, y'all can kiss my ass.

Instead of taking a selfie, I took a photo f the distraught Alicai who didn't know what to buy from the cutesy menu, and the milk mustache Soren who looked down on his lip.

'Blackmail material, hehehe' I thought mischievously in my head.

.

.

.

So, I'm still on that awful boring date. I just kept glancing on my phone that was spying on the two nincompoops on the side. 

Suddenly Lykos' phone rang and he took it out, his face suddenly paled (?), and stood up. 

"I- I need to go, my manager said there's something wrong with my apartment. Let's just have another date later. Love you, you're mine forever. See you later!" He kissed my lip and ran off.

I sat there dumbfounded. The fuck? 

Oddly, even though he seemed quite genuine that he was panicking. Though I'm not sure, to be honest, he's quite good at acting. There's something about it that felt like it was just an act. After all, that's what we are professionals at.

Shrugging, I pulled out my phone as I felt the prickly stare of the two across the table.

'I can see you both, I'll visit you guys at your place so you can remove that horrible get up.' I sent it with a laughing emoji all while wiping my mouth with a tissue. I need to brush my teeth, mother fucker just kissed me. Ew.

Not even waiting for me, they stood up and ran out. Sir Seth came from behind me and wondered who they were by saying, 'Those two have quite..unique taste don't you agree.' to which I laughed my ass out in response.

I asked Sir Seth to drop me off at their place and like what I asked them to, they were patiently waiting for me inside.

I did go to a convenience store for a quick buy. I bought some ice creams for all of us. When I got into their mansion after pressing their password. They were all there on the couch, quite cute to be honest.

"I bought Ice Cream," I said and dropped the plastic bag on the middle of their table.

"H-How was your date?" Devereux asked while coughing.

"I don't know, why don't you tell me?" I smiled while eating my ice cream.

"...I knew we shouldn't have sent Alicai and Soren. They suck at disguise the most, even worse than the 1600s women applying their lead makeup." Viktor sighed.

"If you truly wanted to know, the date was boring. I'm still planning on what I should do next."

'Break up.' They thought.

"...Ice cream?" I offered.

They looked at the table then back at me. Then back to pick up an ice cream of their choice, we turn the television on and watched the continuation of an anime we were watching previously. Soren carried me to the middle of the couch so I could be comfortable while watching.

.

.

.

"What?!" Eomma shouted. She was on the phone with her brother. Her face contorted to immense worry. She walked out to go somewhere else, me and Hana just stared at each other worried about what was that about.

After a while, she called all of us into the family room,

"Your grandmother was in an accident." She started and all of us became tense.

"..S-She's fine, right?" Hwan Oppa asked.

"She was going to visit us as a surprise when she got in an accident near the airport. She's currently admitted to Aetos Hospital, Mr. Aetos caught wind that she was in an accident from one of his branches by the airport and transferred her to the main branch. Thankfully, she is stable."

"Stable? What are her injuries???" Hyun Oppas continued to press.

"She broke her legs, and a few ribs." She pursed her lips after telling us. As long as she's safe..that's all that matters but I can't help but feel soo stressed.

"Thankfully she's at Aetos Hospital. *sigh* . . . Wait, Aetos? Like Unnie's soulmate Aetos??" Hana raised her brow.

"Yes."

"...At least he has some sort of use," she mumbled, she still doesn't like any of them.

That day, we went to visit Grandma at the hospital, she had a smile on her face and even said surprise cheerfully. Soren was waiting for me and I had to introduce him to her as he was my soulmate but mainly because I forgot to wear my contacts and my eyes glowed and she saw it.

"He's...He's the soulmate that rejected you?" She sassily raised her brow and I can see Soren's Adam's apple bobbing in nervousness.

"Yes."

"I am Soren Pearce Aetos, I am terribly sorry for everything me and the guys' sins against your family. We truly are regretting our choices and are seriously trying to fix our relationship with our soulmate, your granddaughter, Aera." He bowed sincerely.

While he was bowing, grandma gave me the ok hand sign and winked. She then went ahead and mouthed,

'He's a hot and fine young lad.' She winked and gave me a thumbs up.

When Soren stood straight, she went back to her judging expression.

"Well, ultimately the final decision is with my Aera. If she accepts you then I will too but if she does not then I'd like you to leave my sight by then." 

"Yes, Of course," Soren said.

He excused me to go out with him for a moment, when we got out he then asked,

"Can I please have a hug?" He asked while staring at me.

"Why??"

"I know that your grandmother will have a huge part in your decision with us as she holds a huge place in your life. It made me.." He had a hard time spitting it out.

"Nervous?" I questioned and his silence was my answer. I extended my arms and he snuggled in between them, burying his head in the crook of my neck even if he was way taller than I was.

I patted his back while swaying our bodies left to right. 

"I really plan on cherishing you, Aera..we all do but you don't need to make your decision. We'll wait. Even if we become old...I'll still love you." He whispered. I couldn't say anything but just hug him tighter. 

I wish it was true.

To be Continued . . .

There wasn't much comments on the previous chapters so I'd like to ask, what are your thoughts about the guy's backstory?

Do you hate them a little less? Do you think they deserve a chance? Do share your thoughts ☺

Also, was it written well? Hihi