#13

A/N- I'm typing this while on vacation in Washington DC so I'm not using computer nor Google docs so sorry for a bunch of type o now enjoy my suffering trying to type on ipad.

Lilac's Pov

Yogurt was dragging me around....just like the old days.  I wasn't so used to it anymore it has been 5 years.  I had to get a strong grip on my necklace I didn't want it flying off my neck[???? Do they even have necks???].  "Y-Yogurt I can't keep up you are running to fast!!!"  I said slightly louder then my usual voice.  "Oh come on I wanna see what this kingdom has to offer, darling."  Oh he's back to the nicknaming......

-2 hours later-

We were back inside our house.  I was drinking some cold water.  I was being dragged around for 2 hours by Yogurt.  I had noticed some of his memories had returned to him.  He had started calling me the same nicknames he called me in the passed.  I grabbed my necklace but noticed it was gone!?!?  I got up off the couch and looked around for it.  I was panicking that was my very first gift I have ever gotten from someone important to me.  I noticed Yogurt was standing behind the couch and he was holding something.  "What is that in your hands?"  I asked still looking for the necklace.  "Oh I saw this around your neck and it fell so I picked it up.  I was checking if it was damaged or not.....but why does it look so familiar?" Yogurt was inspecting the necklace "....can I have it back it's important to me."  I said extending my hand out.  "....did I give this to you?"  Yogurt said handing me the necklace.  I put the necklace back around my neck and I nodded.  I know Yogurt wants some answers.  "I'm gonna go to my room."  "Wait Lilac dear I have a ques-"  I rushed upstairs to my room slaming the door.  I sat on my bed and started looking at the necklace if it had any cracks.  Sigh I know I will have to tell Yogurt everything like how we slept together two times.  Its gonna be so awkward. 

Yogurt's Pov

I watch Lilac rush upstairs into his room.  I have so many questions to ask him.  I know he is hiding some sercerts from me.  I just want my memories back.  I wanna know our relationship between each other.  I sat on the couch and looked around the living room.  It had some picture frames around.  I noticed some on a table.  It had some photos of me and Lilac?  Were we that close of friends that we would take pictures with each other?......I don't think I would ever take a picture with any of my bodyguards in the past.   Hhhhhhhh I wanna know about my past so badly.  I got up and walked upstairs into my room.  I decided to decorate a little but of my room.  I  putted up some picture frames of my family and wife [he doesn't know it was a fake wedding Red Licorice had been pretending to be his wife.]  My wife is a really good dancer she is right now teaching some childern to dance and she is really pretty but.....for some reason I just don't love her.  I got a text on my phone.  I took out my phone to see who had texted me.

❤[Red Licorice]- Hey darling how is it in ths new kingdom? [Remember she's his fake wife he just doesn't know]

💜[Yogurt cream]- It's decent, I'm living with my old bodyguard Lilac

❤- oh Lilac I remember him he was such a nice guy he really cared about u a lot. 😌

💜-  yeah....was he the one who tried to kill me?

❤- um well I think....so

💜- ah.....

❤- oh Orange Soda[oc] says hi

💜- heh hello orange soda.  How is his dancing?

❤- he is doing amazing aways such a good listener,  he says that his sister Tomato Cookie [oc] lives in the kingdom u are at.

💜- oh if I bump into her I'll stop by and say hi.

❤- alright bye hun

💜-bye 😙

I sighed.  I can't keep this lovey dovey act for this long.  I'm tired of pretending to love Red Licorice.  I feel like my heart belong to someone else.  I got up of my bed I went out of my room and I bump into someone and we both fell on the floor.......

A/N- weeeeee another clip hanger [I'll do the next chapter today or torrmorrow xd]