41

Chapter 41 - Crazy

Elias carried her to the hot bath. While playing with the bubbles that formed, her eyes twinkled. No matter how Iris cursed them for taking away her freedom, she could not help but enjoy the luxurious setting. They had provided her with everything she could ever want.

She let out a sigh.

Elias massaged her neck gently, which broke the knots in her skin caused by their torment as she relaxed in the warm water. "Hmm. I like it," she murmured as she leaned against his chest, slowly closing her eyes. She was tired and their massage felt too good that she was sleepy.

Elias crooned, "Don't sleep on me, baby," while he washed the foam from her body and massaged her head with shampoo.

Last night, she gave in willingly and gradually opened up to them. This is the least they could do for her. Treat her like the queen she is.

He carried her out of the bath. Iris could finally feel her legs, but her thighs hurt, her breasts felt sore, and her back ached. These damn brutes. She flinched when she felt his cool fingers caressing her skin.

Her glare turned him smug. He brought an ointment and applied it to her boy. Though their marks looked breathtakingly hot on her and turned them on, they did not want to damage her skin.

"I love you," he smiled.

"Whatever," she huffed, looking about from him. He smiled, known to the fact his words made her eyes flutter.

Jasper called Raj. "Yes, boss," Raj picked up the call on the second ring. How could not dare to make the devil wait? "Are there any talks about Iris," he jumped right to the point, cutting out any pleasantries.

"Umm, I am not sure. Give me a day, and I will find everything," he put on the glass as he cracked his knuckles. It was time to work, even on Sunday, Raj sighed.

Jasper hummed and cut the call. He leaned against the door. He watched Elias try to comb Iris's hair, chuckling to himself.

"Aw, Oww," Iris yelped.

"Ouch," She cried when he yanked the comb on her hair again. Elias groaned and let out a throaty grunt. "You will make our sweetheart bald if you keep going," Jasper snickered, walking towards the duo. Elias shot his brother a scanty glare.

"It hurts," Iris complained. "I am being gentle," Elias grumbled.

Jasper shoed him away and stood behind Iris, first applying some detangling serum to her ends and then switching to a wide comb for wet hair, "You can't handle long, wavy, almost curly hair," he commented.

"I feel like a doll," Iris remarked as she remembered how Elias helped her dress, and now Jasper was combing her hair.

"We like doing that, little one," Jasper patted her head. "It makes us feel good to treat you like a princess," he gushed, gently combing her curls and styling them with a little cream defining their shapes as he explained her aftercare.

"You are good at it," she complimented, watching him- style and dry her hair. Her curls had never looked more defined. Iris looked at her husband in marvel- it boosted his pride. He grinned at her as his heart picked up the beat. It felt good; his ears tinged red.

"He spends 40 minutes on his hair every day while making me wait," Elias rolled his eyes. "I. I the Elias had been late because of him during meetings. Because his ugly ass takes over an hour to get ready," he added.

Jasper flicked his hair with an arrogant look, smirking, "You're just jealous because she compliments me."

Elias glared.