𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧

| 𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐢'𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 |

the week after

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ *☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

his hand moved up the side of your body and you pulled back looking into his eyes, "kei- hold up"

he kissed you again and softly bit your lip, "why?"

"because" you felt his lips go down your neck, "your mom might come home early"

"well don't jinx it" he looked up at you

your head was rested on his pillow while he was giving you hickeys. he hasn't been to school due to his injury and you've been coming after school and he couldn't wait to see you.

this whole week consisted of hiding from his mom and it's finally a friday. which is the day you get out of school early, so you both have more time together.

there hasn't been anything more than kissing and hickeys. "you're too good at this" you tried to catch your breath

his lips were so soft against your skin and you didn't want him to stop. then again...HIS MOM.

"KEI" you got up

he looked at you and smiled, "we have time, you're being paranoid"

"maybe" you softly said, "but still" you held your skirt, "i've been hiding in places i didn't even know i could hide in"

"i'm sorry" he put his head down, "just for 5 more minutes"

you moved him back on his bed and started playing with his hair as you were kissing him. you could hear slight moans and enjoyed every minute of it. 5 minutes went by and you both were laying next to each other.

the window by his bed was open and the sun beamed right on your forehead. he covered it for you, "want me to close it?"

"yeah-"

he reached for the window and closed it, going back to hug you. "tell me about school"

"it was boring" you pouted, "without you- i feel like there's nothing to do"

"and don't get me started with ichiro!"

"what's with him?" tsuki asked

"he got a girlfriend-" you fake clapped, "and- hold up"

you looked at your phone and read the message that popped up.

| 𝗮𝘀𝘂𝗸𝗮 |

_______________

" ramen shop needs your help, like now. "

| change of plans |

| change of plans |

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ *☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙