Chapter 22 Titles

A few days had past since the UA Sports Festival concluded, a new school week taking place. . . and it was marked by quite possibly one of the most important moments of their high school years. . .

1-A/1-B: HERO NAMES?!?!?!?!?!?

Both Hero Course classes were gathered in the theater, sitting in the audience seats with a fully recovered Eraserhead and Vlad King standing on the stage.

Kan: That's right

Kan: That's right.

Aizawa: Furthermore, these are related to the Hero Internships we went over in homeroom.

Kan: They begin in earnest during your second and third years, when you can become genuine assets to whatever Hero has chosen you.

Aizawa: In other words, for them to extend offers to first years means they think you lot have potential. But be warned, if you don't show that potential, the Heroes have every right to cancel their request.

A few murmurs were extending across both classes, which were sectioned off to prevent any arguments between their unruly blondies. There was a general consensus amongst the students. . . They had to prove themselves further if these internships were going to mean anything.

Aizawa: Here are the totals for those with offers.

The Erasure Hero used a remote and summoned a projection behind and above himself and his fellow teacher.

Class A No. of Offers

Todoroki: 4,123
Bakugo: 3,356
Tokoyami: 360
Iida: 301
Yaoyorozu: 272
Kirishima: 68
Uraraka: 20
Midoriya: 7
Kaminari: 1

Class B No. of Offers

Rose: 3,987
Kodai: 281
Tetsutetsu: 68
Kendo: 14
Monoma: 9

It was unfortunate reality for Class 1-B. Though their class rep won the Sports Festival, the rest of their class didn't exactly have a chance to shine in the tournament, barring Kodai. As for 1-A, it was quite obvious who the eyes were on.