|57| A Test to Prevail

Chapter 57: A Test to Prevail

________________________________________________

A/N: *insert; Hiyaaa how you doing?* meme

Yes yes, I was a lil busy, my major kicking ass anyway here's a delayed treat for yall-

Recommended music:
Cathedral- MJ Cole
•Lament- Invadable Harmony
• Pretty fool- beasts with no name [for the last portion. This song is a sound track for the show and I remember being completely entranced by it]

Happy reading♡
________________________________________________

Taehyung is not a man of many words.

His gaze, usually cold. His lips, pressed thin. A sheen frost would settle on his features of tan, making anyone and everybody steer clear from his path.

Although there would be instances, where his lithe body would struck rigid- unmoving.

Taehyung stares, blood pulsing.

Taehyung surely is not a man of many words, but his curiosity was unprecedented and for that, he could not help but wonder what pleasant(not) occasion would this day have to hold, to be greeted by an angel on an early morning jog.

"You can be at ease, Kim Taehyung." The angel, spoke. Voice as gentle as it had ever been.

Taehyung exhaled, but the tension in his guts didn't recede, he was still a little self conscious- of many... many things.

Specific things.

"Why don't you come take a seat, you're almost out of breath" Namjoon said, gesturing towards a lone bench around the deserted park.

Taehyung complied, not wanting to seem rude and quietly made his way towards the wooden bench.

Taehyung wasn't all that much of nervous, perhaps he should have been considering the looks he'd get from the angels he had crossed paths with until now-

Even Jungkook had gone to lengths of expressing his displeasure of him having met an Angel in the Precinct who had showed up unannounced. Perhaps it had something to do with the angel and Demon discourse, or possibly a sibling thing, Taehyung doesn't understand much of how it worked- but Jungkook clearly wasn't happy knowing that he had been visited by one of his quoteunquote "lofty, darned, sibling" when neither he, nor Jimin was by his side.

Taehyung looked up to the Angel, who stood before him.

Jungkook seemed to trust Namjoon- or atleast, the scarce amount of times the Devil had willingly let Angel to step in to care for him, fearing that he wouldn't want Jungkook around- or the times, he had slipped in to whispers, of demanding him to escape to safety with either Jimin or Namjoon, for things should ever go south...

Taheyung doesn't know, what he should make of "things going south" or why... would Jungkook say that- it doesn't make sense and although the juncture in the crook of his neck, faintly tingles at that- Taehyung doesn't quite remember what.... the pain felt like.

"Um... is- did something happen?" Taehyung asked, impatiently, his voice meek.

Taehyung sweat a little more from the anxiety, desperately hoping it was not what his mind was more concerned about- speaking of which, it had been over two days and Taehyung had thoroughly rinsed his body of any and all evidence- hopefully.