𝐒𝐈𝐗

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

In the last few days in Geneva, Chanel had been on a rollercoaster of emotions. She spent the beginning of the week training with Mick at his home gym ready for Russia, spending their evenings watching the Cars films in order. The weekend was spent watching the Singapore Grand Prix, where her brother secured pole position and was granted his third Formula One victory on Sunday.

In between all of their busy days, neither Mick nor Chanel had the chance to talk about what nearly happened before she was doused in sticky alcohol. It would be even harder to do so now that they were back to racing, now in the country of Russia which was providing lovely weather for the races.

The F1 teams were already set up in the garages so when Chanel walked down the pitlane she avoided the Ferrari garage like her life depended on it. Unfortunately for Chanel, her older brother spotted his girlfriend and immediately made his way over to the two girls with a gleaming smile on his face.

"You're looking very tanned, Coco." Charles speaks to her, not expecting to be ignored. She nods, staying completely silent as she looked around for absolutely anyone else to talk to.

"When you're finished wasting time I'll be in the garage." Chanel comments bitterly as she looks at Alice, walking away from them both to get to the Prema garage.

Charles and Alice furrow their eyebrows at one another at the rather mean comment but shook it off, hugging one another softly before Alice disappeared to catch up with Chanel. It was clear that the championship leader was not up for dilly-dallying with only two races to go, her mindset had completely changed now she had Mick and Callum closing in on her points.

Nothing had changed about the atmosphere in the Prema garage, their two drivers were still being their usual light-hearted and jokey selves, giving the Prema media personnel a lot of content for their Instagram.

Alice had noticed the sudden change in her demeanour, wondering why she was starting to get annoyed by the usual antics they got up to. She wasn't really speaking to her trainer, she was just speeding through all of their sessions with her Airpods in and ignoring any initiation of a conversation.

Alice hadn't really done anything wrong in her eyes, she just assumed Chanel was acting up because she couldn't be alone with Mick like she had been for the last two weeks. It was deeper than that though, a lot deeper, and the root cause of it was Charles.

Chanel had finally come to terms with her feelings for Mick and decided she didn't think it was fair how Charles could be against it but could quite easily date her trainer. They might not be teammates but the fact they hid it from her for nearly 2 years is definitely something for her to be upset about.

She sat down beside Mick to have lunch and grinned, asking him how he was doing on this fine, beautiful sunny afternoon whilst Alice was talking to her boyfriend. The ginger Spaniard soon joined them for lunch and joined in with their conversation, noticing how Chanel wasn't really paying much attention to her.

The day continued the same and Alice was becoming increasingly pissed off by her best friend's actions, so much so she just decided she wasn't going to turn up for her pre-race exercises. Alice felt proud that she was putting a fork in the road for the race, but her smugness was soon wiped clear when she saw Chanel doing her exercises with Charles' trainer instead.

"I'm sick of her attitude today, she's being such an asshole." Alice huffs.

"Talk to her about it then." Charles shrugs, not really wanting to get involved when he has qualifying to focus on.