33. Kartik Vs manik 🥹💔

He fisted his hand and moved furiously towards naira's room.

He reached there and saw Manik sitting beside Naira and carresing her hair.

Manik and Nandini saw him. Manik emotional saw towards him and stood up. Kartik didn't spoke anything and move towards Naira.

He kissed her forehead. And was about to take her in arms.

Manik(panick):- Kartik tum use kaha le ja rahe ho.

Kartik:- uske ghar.

Manik:- par abhi woh thik nai hai tum use nai le ja sakte.

Kartik:- par mei le jaunga.

Manik:- tum use kal le ke jana jab woh uth jaye.

Kartik(controlling his anger):-plz bhaiya mujhe woh bolne par na majbur kare jo mujhe nai Bol na chaihiye.

Manik:- but Kartik why can't you understand I want to talk to her. I said u can take her tomorrow then why are arguing further.

He putted Naira on bed and said.

Kartik:- par mai use le jaunga kyuki woh ab meri jimmedari hai. She is my  wife.

Manik:- but for your kind information before being your wife she is my sister.

Kartik(yelled):- now u are telling her sister. When u hided the truth that time not understood that she is ur sister she has the right to know. And plz plz I request you stay away from her. I don't want her in pain again.

With saying this Kartik took naira in his arms and went outside.

Manik fallen on knees crying 😢.

Manik:- that's why that's why I was not telling the truth I was knowing it this will happen.

Nandini sat at Manik's level and hugged him. Manik also hugged her back. Both were crying.

Manik:- u know she said that she she hates me.

Nandini(carresing his hair):- shh shh shant ho jaiye.

Naksh entered in room angrily.

Manik saw him and stood up.

Manik:- naksh naksh Tu toh samajta hai na mujhe.

Naksh:- sorry bhai but apki vajse aaj meri behen taklif mai hai.

Manik(cried):- that's why that's why I was not telling her truth.

Naksh:- agar apne use pehle Bol dia hota toh yeh sab nai hua hota. Or usko chodo how u didn't believed me. U have not told truth to me also. How could u !!? U have atleast told me.

Tears came from his eyes.

Manik:- but...

Naksh:- no I don't want to listen anything.

He turned and went from there.

Manik hugged Nandini and cried.

Akshara and naitik saw all this.

Naitik:- hamne yahi dekhne ke liye inhe bada kiya tha ki aesa jagada kar ke Beth jaye.

Akshara:- pata nai kis ki nazar lag gai bacho pe.

Both were having tears.

Kartik took both Naira and kirti to Goenka villa.

All were sitting in hall and as soon as they saw Kartik entering inside all were shocked to see Naira unconscious.

Swarna:- yeh kya hua hai beta Naira ko.

Swarna saw Kirti who was crying silently.

Kartik didn't spoke anything and took Naira to their room.

Kirti hugged Swarna and cried. She told everything to them.

Dadi:- hey bhagwan!! Yeh sab kaisa hua. Kiski nazar lag gai mere baccho par.

Manish:- ma shanti rakhiye sab thik ho jayega.

Swarna:- kese manish ji !! Kese sab ek dusre se lad ka aaye hai. Koi bhi baat nai manega.

Manish:- mai naitik se baat karta hu.

In kaira room.

Kartik made Naira lay down. He covered her with duvet and kissed her forehead.

Kartik:-I am sorry Naira. I was not there with u when u needed me.

Swarna came from backside with food and saw Kartik staring Naira.

She kept food on table and kept hand on Kartik's shoulder.

Kartik saw her and wiped his tears.

Kartik:- ma aap yaha kya hua.

Swarna:- mere teeno bache taklif mei hai or mei na dekhu banta hai. Chal ab khana kha le.

She took food tray and came near Kartik.

Kartik:- nai ma mai Naira ke uthne ke baad uske sath khaunga.

Swarna:- nai beta agar Voh uthke pata chalega ki tune khana nai khaya hai toh Voh naraz ho jayegi. Plz beta kha le.

Kartik agreed.

Swarna made him eat food. After sometime she went.

Kartik was still sitting there when his phone rang.
He saw call was from Manik. He declined the call. Again phone rang. He thought something and pick up the call.

Kartik(lil bit angrily):- plz bhaiya call mat kariye.

Manik:- plz lekin meri baat toh sun.

Kartik didn't spoke anything.

Manik:- Voh kesi hai !!

Kartik(sternly):- Abhi hos nai aya hai.

Manik:- jab Voh uthe toh meri baat use karana plz ..

Kartik:- I can't I am sorry.

He declined the call.

Manik buried his hands in his head. He was really feeling helpless.

Nandini:- Manik chinta mat kariye sab thik ho jayega.

Manik:- I hope so.

Kartik was looking lifelessly at any object. Just then he heard murmuring of Naira.

Naira(still unconscious):- bhaiya... why... u did. Bhai... I love.. u.. why u lied....

She woke up with jerk. She was breathing again. Kartik immediately made her eat medicine and made her drink water.

Kartik:- naira Naira are u ok ??

Naira nodded.

Kartik hugged Naira. Kartik kissed her forehead. Naira's tears started falling.

Kartik:- shh !! Shh !! Or nai baccha shh (he cupped her face) look towards me.

He wiped her tears and kissed her eyes lovingly.

Kartik:- tume bhai se baat karni hai ek baar ! Dekho I am not forcing u just tell me if you want to talk.

Naira thought something and nodded.

Kartik:- ok and ha plz don't take this much stress.

Credit also goes to PatelBharvi

And thanks to Shivin15 For your support and keep supporting  and also  thanks for your suggestion 🥰

Love
Aesha