Chapter 1

I woke up, yet again with my alarm clock letting out its annoying ass sound. I, Annabelle 'cupcake' wheeler was the most extraordinary girl you'll ever lay your eyes on. I went in the bathroom to brush my teeth, I stared at myself in the mirror.

disgust.

disappointment.

vagina.

don't ask where that last one came from but anyways, I was fucking ugly, my pastel orbs were the most hideous thing ever ugh. My pink pouty lips looked like a side effect of lip injections gone wrong. My brunette hair looked like a hummingbirds abandoned nest.

I rolled my eyes and threw on some denim jackets and jeans with a pair of furry boots. so chic ugh. I'm fabulous.

I ran downstairs in my house which looked like a rats asshole to grab some breakfast, my dad was snoring on the couch, probably overdosed on his mango juul again, whatever. I ran in the kitchen, my mom had prepared bacon, eggs, pancake, cupcakes, cake, pastry, tea, coffee, orange juice. "mom can you at least try to make some good food? ugh I'm tired of eating this".

She rolled her eyes, "well if only your dad would care to go to his job and earn some fucking money but no! he's gonna get high on his goddamn mango juul" She proceeded to throw a pan in the sink. oh no, she's off her meds again.

I ran out as soon as possible. I took the bus because my poor, friendless ass doesn't have a car and nor someone who can give me a ride. I reached the school. Only the sight of my school was enough to give me rabies, too bad I was vaccinated purrrr.

I reached my locker and saw the bitch Stella 'pom pom' Houston making out with the new boy. I knew he was a new boy because If i had seen that fat ass anywhere, I would've recognized it immediately, I'm a hoe and I'm proud slayy.

"ste- stella, p- pl- please g- get aw- away from m- my lo- locker" I suttered like the pussy ass bitch I was, pathetic.
I was ashamed of myself but I didn't wanted to get my ass beaten by her gang like last week, when they threw a burning ken doll at me then proceeded to karate chop my tits.

The new boy looked at me and I was already mesmerized by his grey orbs and pierced lip, he was so hot, the man of my dreams. I'm so horny.

Stella gazed at me and shrieked, "Hunter that bitch has cooties, stay away from her!", Hunter smiled, "fortunately I'm bald". Oh yes, I forgot to mention that he was bald but still so handsome, that bald head of his shined from the sunlight and I could imagine it giggling in joy. Apparently, chicks dig the bald look these days.

"I heard he has a pierced dick", I looked at my right and saw a thin and pale boy with a beanie on his head. He looked cute but he gave me fruity vibes so I threw the thought away.

I looked at him in surprise, "How do you know that?", He smirked, "The football team was gossiping about it in the showers, I went there to take a sneak peak of their ding-dongs but ended up hearing some juicy tea" wow.

"The names Oswald, what about you?", I bursted out laughing, "imagine moaning oswald bahahahahhahahahahaha". He looked deeply offended, "what did I ever do to you??" he ran away crying. whatever, I don't need a guy named oswald around me anyways.

Stella rolled her eyes yet again, "She looks like a truck ran over her, then she got reconstructive surgery, then the truck ran over her ass again".

Hunter glared at her with his piercing orbs and I almost wet my kitty. "Shut up sale, you literally look like trumps ballsack". Stella curled her lips, "its stella and you were literally all over this so called 'trumps ball sack' a minute ago until that James charles rotten eyeshadow pallete walked in".

I heared some 'ohhhs' and 'ahhhs' from the crowd that had joined us. It was a nice comeback, gotta give her nasty ass that but she still can't compete with my insults. "Girl please, I bet you don't even have a gag reflex" boom! take that bitch.

Suddenly, one of the cheerleaders, Bethany yelled from the crowd, " I won't let you insult my pom pom like that you dumb fucking ballsack!". Stella smirked, "Beth, hun hun cinnamon, mommy got this". mommy? whatever. God knows what these bitches do when they are alone. I shuddered in disgust.

Stella stared at me hard then threw some random signs at me, I tilted my head in confusion. The deaf kid from the crowd widened his eyes in fear, "Stella, I'm gonna need you to stop accusing her of killing random kids, I won't believe a pussy like her can kill anyone". Someone yelled 'get the fuck outta here' in the crowd and he instantly ran away, bitch wasn't he deaf-

Hunter probably got tired of our shit because he turned to me and said "À plus tard, my petite poupette" and walked away. Stella picked on her freshly chewed nails, "whatever his lips were chapped anways ugh".

Everyone else went on to do their daily chorus and went to their class while I stood their in the deserted hallway like the main character I am.

LMAO SO HOW WAS THIS?
IDK I WAS SO BORED AND DECIDED TO MAKE A PARODY BOOK LOL
Hope y'all enjoyed it, peace out 😋