Three

Jisoo arrived home after her last class at the university and went straight to her room. She was in such a bad mood and she didn't even know why. Jisoo sighed and looked at her watch, it was already 5 p.m. and she had to get ready for work. She immediately went to her bathroom to take a shower. Unlike Jisoo, Jiyeon had the day off so she was busy making dinner. When she saw Jisoo coming out of her room, Jiyeon immediately called her to come closer to the kitchen.

"Jisoo!!...Look, I made you your favorite food! Here, take a little bite of the meatloaf and tell me how it is?" Jiyeon excitedly shouted at Jisoo. Jisoo smiled at her sister and walked over to the counter where the meatloaf was being served. Jisoo took a fork and pinched a tiny piece from the plate. Smelling the meatloaf, Jisoo suddenly felt sick and quickly covered her nose and mouth with her hand.

 Smelling the meatloaf, Jisoo suddenly felt sick and quickly covered her nose and mouth with her hand

"What?"

"Is it that bad?" Jiyeon asked with disappointment in her voice. Jisoo shook her head and quickly walked away from the counter.

"Ugh the smell is just bad...I feel sick just looking at it now." Jisoo said. Jiyeon took a bite of her meatloaf and looked at Jisoo right after.

"It's delicious!!! And the smell is not bad, I don't know what you're talking about!" Jiyeon shouted at Jisoo and looked at her strangely. Jisoo smiled at her sister and fanned herself with her hands to get the smell away from her senses.

"Well...I'm sorry but it's a no for me!!! I just want something else, I can't stand the smell of this!" Jisoo said and quickly went to the fridge to get something else to eat. After eating together, Jisoo immediately said goodbye to her sister and left to catch a nearby bus to get to her workplace.

"Jisoo... you're here!!! Honey, look, we've already set up your new stage for tonight." Jisoo's boss said when he saw Jisoo entering his nightclub.

"Oh....Minjoon it's incredible!!! I like it!! Thank you!" Jisoo said and hugged him tightly. Minjoon smiled brightly at Jisoo and hugged her back.

"Anything for my best performer! You know I appreciate your efforts in making my place so well known because of your talent!" Minjoon said. Jisoo pulled away from the hug and looked at Minjoon with tender eyes.

"No...I'm the one who's grateful that you recognized my talent and gave me the chance to do what I love the most in front of an audience." Jisoo said holding his hands. Minjoon smiled and quickly hugged her again. Right after that, Jisoo went on stage to rehearse for tonight's performance. Minjoon sat at the bar and watched Jisoo's rehearsal from a distance.

"She has so much potential to be more than just a cabaret singer. Minjoon thought as he took a sip of his drink.
~

"Sir...aren't you going to see Miss Jisoo perform today? It's almost 9 o'clock!" Kang Woo said to Haein who was slumped in his seat in his office, drinking uncontrollably. Haein looked sleepily at Kang Woo and frowned.

"No!! I'm not going today...I....I...dddd....don't want....he.rrrr...to see me l..like thisss!" Haein stuttered to his secretary. Kang Woo looked at Haein with sad eyes, he understood that Haein must have had a fight with his father. That was why he drank so much. Kang Woo felt sorry for him because he knew that Haein was basically almost like a trained dog who had to follow his father's orders.

He knew why Haein was so wild and free before he met Jisoo. He was trying to escape the harsh reality of his life, where everything was planned for him. His wife, his children, his house, his income, basically everything would be controlled by his father. Kang Woo sighed deeply when he saw Haein passed out on his chair from drinking too much and quickly took him home.

~

Jisoo finished her last song in front of the audience, but the one person she most wanted to see in the crowd wasn't there for some reason

Jisoo finished her last song in front of the audience, but the one person she most wanted to see in the crowd wasn't there for some reason. Jisoo quickly went back to her makeup room and got her cell phone to call his number, but unfortunately he didn't answer her calls. Jisoo became even more worried and looked at herself in the mirror.

"Where are you?" Jisoo mumbled the words while staring blankly at herself in the mirror. After undressing and putting on her everyday clothes, she picked up her things and left her workplace to go back home.

~

Kang Woo was about to put Haein on the bed when he suddenly noticed a shadow around Haein's door

Kang Woo was about to put Haein on the bed when he suddenly noticed a shadow around Haein's door. Kang Woo brushed it off and immediately put Haein on the bed. He was about to leave the room when he was suddenly surprised by Kyung Young.

"Sir?!" Kang Woo said in shock and tried to remain calm when his boss surprised him. Kyung Young looked at him sternly and told Kang Woo to follow him to his office. After closing the door to his boss's office room, Kang Woo heard his boss talking to him.

"Now I want you to tell me everything about the woman my son is seeing. Kyung Young shouted and sat down on his desk chair, crossing his arms over his chest. Kang Woo swallowed hard when he heard what his boss was asking him to do.

"Sir...I...I don't know much about her!" Kang Woo said worriedly. He didn't want to reveal any information that might upset Haein later.

"I see...well, it's okay, you can go now!" Kyung young said with a serious face and motioned for Kang woo to leave his office. Kang Woo immediately bowed his head and turned to leave the room. Kang Woo looked around the house for his big brother to ask him for advice, but he was nowhere to be found. So, he left to his room to get some sleep.

In the meantime, Kyung Young grinned and pounded his fist on his desk, quickly turning his eyes to his phone and calling his secretary.

"I need you to do something for me!" Kyung Young said over the phone to his secretary.

"Understood," Jung Woo replied and ended the call.