Chapter 53

Chapter 53 CH.53

    The two walked in the rainy night, and the dormitory was like a giant hidden in the dark.

    Shen Jin stepped on a fallen yellow leaf, and the soles of his feet made a crisp clicking sound, and he recovered from that impulsive emotion.

    He thought that at least some time would pass, to find a time when it was easier for Qiankun to agree.

    But the moment Qiankun suddenly appeared just now, he suddenly thought why he had to wait. If he was rejected, he would think of other ways. Could he still be afraid of those perverts?

    The only thing he was worried about was that this kind of schizophrenic, diametrically opposed question might make Qiankun run away overnight, and the strong friendship was in jeopardy.

    No matter what the outcome is, the revolutionary friendship must be preserved!

    Shen Jinhun waited reluctantly, but the people beside him didn't seem to hear it.

    Qiankun walked forward silently, his expression did not change at all.

    Is it a silent rejection?

    Shen Jin wanted to explain that it was just a fake couple, and the relationship would be dissolved soon, but those words to adjust the atmosphere were stuck in his throat.

    It is also reasonable for Qiankun not to agree. Originally, Qiankun seemed to be disgusted by others pestering him.

    Shen Jin was thinking wildly, what cut should be used to decorate Taiping and ease the embarrassment.

    Qiankun held the umbrella handle and listened to the chaotic rhythm of the raindrops hitting the umbrella surface.

    I thought that it was raining well, and I had auditory hallucinations, and it was very realistic, even Shen Jin's voice was imitated vividly.

    Until one shoulder was wet by the rain due to the tilt of the umbrella, the slightly cool rain invaded the skin, and it was cool.

    The sense of reality returned, and Qiankun turned his head suddenly.

    "What are you... talking about!?"

    Do you really know what you're talking about?

    Behind the seemingly calm questioning, there is emotional suppression like a storm. If he does not suppress it, he is afraid that he will recklessly oppress the person in front of him to ask clearly.

    The anticipation in Shen Jin's eyes was dissipating, when he heard Qiankun's tone of voice that broke the usual laziness and asked urgently, his deep eyes stared straight at him.

    Shen Jin's heart skipped a beat, it turned out that he really didn't hear it clearly.

    Shen Jin vaguely saw that there seemed to be a red light shining on Qiankun's chest, and it was not very clear that it was covered by the school uniform.

    A pair of big hands covered his chest, and then he looked at it, and it has disappeared, is it an illusion?

    Qiankun has turned off the alarm of the sensor, because of the too frequent mood swings recently, the family has decided to let him go back for a full body check on the weekend.

    They worry that if things go on like this, it may be impossible to control the suppression of smoking.

    Qiankun asked: "I heard, do you really want me to be your boyfriend?"