Le petit rêve

He walked into a garden that had a single willow tree at the center of it, while shrouds and bushes surround the place like an enclosure; 

And though he didn't exactly could hear it, He heard the sound of the children's faint laughter that rung throughout his ear like an unwanted clamor in the back of his head.

He doesn't even know them,

But they seemed to know who he was, and the body he currently is in seemed to know them as well...

He turned back and saw the owner's of those giggles,

  The three children's ran towards him with spring in each of their steps, though he wasn't able to see their face clearly, he knew they were smiling- laughing even. As if they were in cloud nine, not caring about anything else. 

No worries in their mind and no burden in their heart.

He could even feel the corner of his lips smiling along side them even though he was honestly confused, his body acted on their own and hugged the three children's...

And somehow,

He could feel the three children's thought, he could feel them thinking that he was also enjoying this

But he wasn't,

He doesn't even know who they are--

.

.

.

When he opened his eyes again, He was sitting on a soft sofa. And right in front of him was a table filled with a jar of cookies and a cup filled with sweet tea. 

  The place he was in felt like a fever dream, he could hear the sound of pen scratches and blowing wind from his side. 

So, in curiosity, he looked towards the said direction.

This time, it was two men,

One had a bright hair and the other was dark,

One looked like a king and the other looked like a knight,

One was sitting doing paperwork while the other stood behind the former like a proper guard.

  Everything looked so peaceful... He almost feel out of place just by being there. It almost felt like he wasn't supposed to be here. 

He looked back towards the cookie that was in his hand, even though he could vaguely feel it's texture, it also feel surreal and transparent...

And he blinked,

.

.

.

The next thing he knew, he was thrown to a flower field filled with red carnations and Amaranths that surrounded him like a flower bed.

Beside him was someone with the same red hair as his, though shorter. 

They were both sitting shoulder to shoulder, such closeness... 

It was something he had always craved but had to always hold himself back in fear of scaring other people because of the bleeding attention he seek.

  But like the previous individuals he had met, he wasn't able to see their face except that hauntingly wide smile on their lips. Like what they are experiencing now was the utmost happiness they could feel.

The person seemed to be talking about something, but he couldn't hear a single thing. As if there was a barrier between them, separating them. 

Even with their shoulders touching each other,

Even with this short of a distance,

They felt so far away...

In his hand was a flower crown made by the same flowers that surround them both. 

Carefully weaved, so delicately... so intricately... 

Slowly wilted to the ground like a black puddle, slipping away from his hand.

.

.

He doesn't know any of them,

Or

Maybe he should have?

Who are they?

Who even...

...Is he?

.

.

. . .

  Cale opened his eyes, and He was greeted by the same serene quietness that had never dared to disturb him even in the most loudest of days.

Closed doors and a dark room,

It was such a deafening silence--

And even though he knew he was surrounded by colors, all he could see was black and white;

  Cale sighed, sitting up from his bed and scooting over to the edge of the bed- clutching his forehead with his right hand.

He looked towards his side, and saw the black egg that he had taken from the Stan's. 

It was still there, 

Covered and still.

But it wasn't that important to him at the moment; Instead, there something else was bothering him currently.

"What did I just dreamed again?"

He swore it was something important