Chapter 22

Agastya--

It's been a month and half since that incident happened with Aarohi she got her conscious back after one and a half week later. And she's back to normal but now she's more aloof and ignorant. She just like talking and spending her time with Tanmay and Manya. Mostly tanmay.

Sometimes I feel so jealous of him, then think why I'm even thinking this thought.

Saurvi, she didn't let a chance to go without taunting or hurting Aarohi. I didn't stop her because I thought she deserves this also I'm not insulting her directly.

She's also start her college again, like any normal day she went college as a unmarried girl and not as Married woman.

Also from last two weeks her IVF healthy diet is also followed. And egg production stimulated by hormone therapy was the first step.

After that they did second step which is doctors retrieved the eggs from ovary.

Then they take my sperm sample as well as did step third. So they can allow the procedure of sperm and egg combination.

Now today is her first apply in which they introduce fertilized eggs into the uterus. We all prayed for it to get successful on the very first time.

Currently I'm getting ready to take her to the hospital everyone was happy except mom, she thinks we doing wrong to giving birth my baby like this and then snatched it away from his/ her mother. Also from mom's beloved daughter in law.

But neverminded!!! *Sigh*

I walked out wearing my casuals as today i take off from office because of this implantation process.

I walked out and knocked on aarohi's door.

*Knock, knock*

Slowly the door open, revealing Aarohi in black midi. She's looking a natural beauty in just her lip-gloss.

"Ready?" I asked not giving a heap to her looks. And she nodded on my words.

"Let's go then." I said and walked towards the exit without waiting or listening her reply.

As I turned I saw she's following me so I walked further and enter into the lift waiting for her to come. In a minute she's inside it and we left towards the parking area.

And then i drove us to the hospital. I can clearly see her playing with fingers she's damm nervous.

"Don't worry everything is going fine. Just stop pressuring your mind and body. It's not good for the process." I said in rude and rough tone. It's not a tone which calm someone down. But it's the only thing I can do with her. If she thinks this baby brings anything between us called being even friends, then that's totally impossible.

As I parked the car in front of hospital I saw tanmay is already stand their. As she saw him, she run towards him and hugged him tight. I wanted to torture her by doing loving heated moments with Saurvi in front of her, but it's not effect her a little. But when she's with Tanmay it's effects me like bitch.

"What are you doing here?" I asked in not so good tone, without any greetings or anything. My this sentence make them broke their hug. He place his hand around her shoulders and said to me.

"Agastya if you forget then she's mine. My bestfriend, my 'girl'-friend and my soon to be wife. Also till all the processes I accompanied her, so why not today?" He said with a smirk.

His words felt like someone put some hot lava on my chest. I felt like buring with anger and jealousy.

"Well she's your soon to be wife, still she's giving birth to my child how sad." I said hitting the right nerve by stressing the word 'my'.
.

But not know which is going to come hurt me more.

"Well agastya you and Singhania's basically force her and her family to do so. So that you can leave her to live her life freely. You're doing nothing to feel proud. Also I'm loving her truly which makes me go through all the odds and you're the one who didn't make babies without her help. You should be thankful of her to give you your heir when you didn't deserves one." Tanmay said hitting the bitter button inside me. I feel like i received a hard slap without getting any physical hurt.

"Stop talking nonsense and move inside she's having an appointment in ten minutes." I said and walked inside without waiting for them.

They both come inside and me with Aarohi did some parental things and filled some last minute formalities. Then she go to change her dress into a hospital gown. Once she come out nurses are about to take her in the operation theatre, when she come towards me and take my hand in her taking me somewhere.

Her soft small hands fit perfectly in mine.

"I'm sorry for bringing you here like this, but before I go inside I wanted to ask you something?" She said directly looking into my eyes.

It's the first time she looking directly inside me through my eyes.

"Yeah?" I said still looking into her eyes.

"Did Saurvi, saurvi madam become a good mother to my child? Did she loves him/ her like her own?" She asked. Tears filled in her big doe beautiful eyes. It hurts but I didn't show that on my face. Also Saurvi said her to call her and me as madam and sir. But i told her not call me sir when we're alone. I mean when Saurvi's not around. 

I was lost for a minute in her questions. Yeah did Saurvi loves mine and aarohi's child as her? She hates Aarohi so much after that also can she love them? I thought for sometime and get a conclusion that Saurvi is going to be a best mother of my child.

"Yes! She's going to love him/ her like her own. Even more than you. Don't think yourself the mother." I said with anger and hate.

"Even if I didn't think myself as him/ her mother the child still having my blood and looks." She said and moved back.

Yeah that's right. Even the child called in future as mine and Saurvi's child but forever he/she roaming with aarohi's blood and looks.

I also went back, and waited for the completion of fertilized egg plantation.

After approx. an hour or two, doctors come out along with unconscious Aarohi behind them on stretcher.

"What happened to her doctor?" Asked tanmay before I put up a question.

"Nothing Mr. Vyas, she's just unconscious because of the medicine, she gain her consciousness in one hour". Doctor said yeah he accompany us in every stage of this process so doctors know him also. After giving answer to his question she turn towards me.

"Mr. Kapoor we're success in the planting process, just wait for two weeks for the results hopefully she get pregnant in one try. Just wait patiently." She said to me with a smile and leave with her team.

Ward boys shift her into the VIP ward and we, mean me and Tanmay wait for her to wakeup outside the ward.