Chapter 51 (AN)

Nigel's POV

I was so busy in my cafe when mommy Reese messaged us in GC that he wants to have dinner with us. It's final then. It was mommy Reese who said it so it needs to happen.

"How about we ask Riley too? They are not boyfriends yet, but for sure they would be. Let's congratulate him for making it to the third floor." Mommy Reese said.

"Then I'll bring cake, mom." I replied.
This is what I am good at. I love baking the most.

"Yes, honey. Make it blueberry cheesecake please." As usual, this is mommy Reese's favorite.

I messaged Aki about this dinner. You have no idea how hard I convinced Aki of this.

"Bring Alex and wait for me. I'll pick you up after my class." Aki replied.

I told him that his presence is not needed since they want us to have a shopping bonding without husbands. When mommy Reese said it, I feel like Aki is my husband too.

Aki is a dream come true for me and I will fight for this love. I will do anything for this relationship to last.

"Alex we are going to the mall to meet them." I told the bored guard.

It's a good thing that Elliana is a fast learner. I can trust my cafe under her supervision.

Everyone is complete. My brother arrived at the place too.

Alex walked towards me and told me that Aki is calling me.

"Why are you so busy?" He asked. I went to the corner to talk to him.

"I am with your family. What is wrong, my baby?"

"It annoys me when you are not replying. You know that so well."
He sounded so furious.

"And you know I am just with your family."

"And I don't care, Gel. I don't care who you are with. Just answer when I call."
I can feel his annoyance.

"Don't talk like that. I am still older than you."

"Here you go with the age again. You'll never stop mentioning age, won't you?" He asked me.

"Just talk nicely. Calm down."
Aki has no chill.

"How can I calm down? You always bring up the age in all of our conversations. It isn't normal, baby. I'll pick you up later. Wait till I finish the class." Aki told me.

"There's no need. I can go home with your mom. It's okay." I dropped the call.

He sent me a message. "Itching to end the call."

I can't believe him. I clearly said I am with his family. Patience, Gel. You've been patient with him ever since.

If I didn't love Aki this much, I had already broken his neck multiple times since we were kids.

I replied to him. "I'll eat with them. My brother is here." I am using my Nikki card. He will shut up when I use this.

"Okay. I love you. Don't go anywhere that Alex can't see you. Good?"

"Good, baby. See you in your room later." I said.

He sent a cute photo of him.

Aki. Damn it.

"Riley, do you want this?" I asked him. He looked so awkward eating with us.

"Yes." He answered. Why is he so shy? So cute.

I smiled at him. "You can always talk to me, okay?"

"Don't smile at me like that," Riley said seriously.