killing spree

───── ⋆⋅ ☾ ⋅⋆ ─────

───── ⋆⋅ ⋅⋆ ─────

"Found the trail of bodies you left."

Marc spins on his heels as he hears my voice. He says "Genevieve?"

"Close. Sorah actually."

He nods and says "And the family?" I look to the surroundings saying "You stick out like a sore thumb. The father and sister are tracing their own lead. He seems to remember parts of this place."

Marc nods and I say "Layla is in Egypt." He looks to me and shrugs "Oh. Hm."

I narrow my eyes at him annoyed and he says "I had a lead but Steven completely trashed it."

I cross my arms and say "From what I could tell, it was you that killed everyone you encountered with."

He quickly shushes me and covers my mouth as he steps towards me. He holds his hand over my mouth and I slap it off saying "Your hand is probably carrying billions of germs and you just put it over my mouth. I am 3 seconds away from letting Archie hurt you."

Marc sighs and says "I forgot about your thing with germs. You little weirdo."

I shake my head and say "Did you speak with Khonshu?"

He nods as we walk at a briskly fast pace "Yes and he was a complete weirdo. I told you I didn't kill anybody."

I narrow my eyes at him and he says "You have to believe me."

I sigh and slide his hand off my wrist saying "I believe you, alright? Ra hasn't reached out to me yet but I have a feeling Caroline and Anubis will be stepping in."

"When?"

"I can't tell the future. Soon."

Mark turns around as the sky shifts and I gasp "What the hel is he doing?" Marc says "He's apparently sending the gods a signal they can't ignore."

"Ra will not be okay with this! You know this Khonshu!"

Marc stares at the sky as it begins to shift and the moon begins to cover the sun, I shake my head and Ra shouts "Sorah!"

I close my eyes and turn towards my god Ra, Marc looks to me as I say "He needs help. Please.."

"Enough! Come with me. Now."

I look to Marc and then back towards my golden god, technically grandfather. "I will not be imprisoned in stone due to that idiot!"

"Wait.."

Quickly Marc and I go in our seperate ways and Genie says "What's going on?"

I sigh and push those thoughts down following him towards the horizon. Ra says "Behave yourself. We have great business to attend."