Strap (Kara) - smut smut smut

You spread your legs slightly more, making sure to keep your crotch under the table for other eyes besides your wife's.
You only had to wait a minute for her to notice.
You heard her choked breath, and her heartbeat skipping a few beats.
You also heard the denim of her jeans rub together as she squeezed her thighs against each other.
Alex looked up from her presentation.
'Are you okay Kar?' She asked, looking at her sister.
'Yup! Yes. I'm fine Alex. Continue.' Kara stuttered out.
You smirked slightly and shifted your legs back to their original position, knowing the sight was already routed in her brain and you didn't need to keep showing it.
Kara's thighs remained pressed together for the rest of the meeting, and you watched as they rubbed ever so often.
You caught her eyes, dark and dangerous, before glancing back to the screen currently showing a warehouse some bad guy was probably living in.
'Any questions?' Alex asked as she closed up her notes.
Kara stuck her hand up.
'Yes?'
'Can you send me the file on it?' Kara asked.
Alex rolled her eyes. 'Will you ever listen to my presentations?'
The rest of the group giggled as Kara sheepishly grinned and Alex shook her head in despair.
'Alright that's it from me shoo.' Alex finished up.
Kara stood up, eyeing you before she gave you her hand and practically dragged you out of the boardroom.
She pulled you into the nearest empty office and locked the door.
There was a moment where all you did was look at each other and you examined your wife.
Her eyelids were heavy and her pupils were blown out.
Her hands were fisting and unfisting every 2 seconds and you watched as her breathing quickened as she strode over to you.
'Are you going to stand there all day or are you going to suck my dick darling?' You grumbled roughly in her ear.
You placed your hand on her lower back and watched as she shivered.
She stayed quiet, still looking up at you through her heavy lids.
You grasped her chin gently.
'You okay love?' You asked her softly.
'Yes.' She whispered back.
'And you're sure about doing this here?' You checked, your thumb stroking her cheek.
'I'm green. I'll tell you if I'm not.' She smiled lovingly at you.
'Promise?'
'Promise.'
'Good girl.' You grinned as she let out a soft whimper at that.
You tugged her into a hard kiss, prizing her mouth open with your tongue and exploring thoroughly, as you have done for the past 5 years of knowing her.
Your hands wandered, one going to her ass and squeezing hard, the other trailing it's way to her boobs.
She was a moaning mess already, letting her head fall to your shoulder as you finally moved your hand under her shirt and groping at her tits, your hands knowing how to please her just right.
She moulded herself into you and groaned when she felt the bulge of the strap against her centre.
'Ah ah ah. What did I say?' You tugged her hair back harshly and she let out a strangled moan.
'To- to..' Kara had never been one to dirty talk before she met you, especially when you were in control. It took her a long time to even start doing it, and you usually had to get her going before she could say stuff herself.
'Baby I need you to say it.' You gave her a look.
'To suck your dick.' She said, her flushed cheeks turning red.
'And why's that?' You asked.
'Because I'm your slut.' You groaned gently as her words went straight to your clit.
'That's right.' You gave her a chaste, sweet kiss as a reward.
'Now get on your knees.'
She complied, not a second later and your trousers were unzipped, her hand pulling the length out of your slacks.
You watched as she took the strap in her mouth, taking most of it then gliding back.
You moaned and she looked up, keeping eye contact as she went down the shaft again.
She steadily increased the pace, and each time she put you in her mouth, you felt the attachment you put on the other end bump your clit.
'Kara' You groaned.
She sped up and you felt yourself getting dizzy with pleasure.
On one particularly harsh suck of her mouth, your hips gutted forward.
She gagged slightly and you pulled the length out of her mouth.
'I'm so sor-' You started but she cut you off.
'Fuck. That was- Green. I'm still green. Please. Please.' Kara looked up at you and you gently put the tip back on her lips.
She took you in again, picking up her pace back to what it was.
'Can I fuck your mouth?' You ask, taking her cheek in your hand so she listened.
Her hand came up and the three fingers she showed you in response made your pussy throb.
You started thrusting gently, increasing the pace when you saw no signs of discomfort.
Her small whimpers you could hear from around the plastic, the visual, and the constant bump of the strap on your clit had you flying over the edge in no time.
As she got up, you caught your breath.
'Was that okay? Are your knees sore?' You asked between heaving breaths.
'It was fine darling. My knees are fine. I'm fine. It was great.' Kara said, cradling your face in her hands.
'Good. Now bend over that desk. I need to give you your reward.'
You had never seen her move quicker.

...Anyone want a pt2... 😈😈😈