conversings; 1.03

For a few days, the girl held herself more quietly than she usually did and only spoke in a taciturn matter unlike her often boisterous tone she had with close ones; leaving her friends rather worrisome. At first, they had decided to leave her be, because she often became more reserved after being questioned. Then, when the silence turned uncomfortable between them and her lack of participation hinted towards a resounding problem, they intervened.

It didn't take long to break the pale eyed girl out of her trance and into a state of conversation pertaining to her feelings. She left out the parts of her concerns for the rosy cheeked boy, but her own flushed skin had wheels turning in her friends heads.

After a short huddle that the girl was left out of, her hands were snatched by two of her friends, and off they went in hopes to hunt down the boy.

It didn't take long to find him, as he often resided in the same place in the hallways at break time, which was near the art room. He was standing with a friend, one that the girl recognized, and when his friend caught sight of the approaching trio, he gave a smile and gentle wave of his hand. One of her friends (the one who knew Rosy Cheeks, as he was now coined by the girl's friends), greeted both of them with a loud voice, and hugged the boy who waved.

Then her friend turned towards her with a raised eyebrow and a not so nonchalant gesture of her head in the direction of Rosy Cheeks. A nervous cough escaped the girl's lips as she glared at her friend.

Then, with her hands twisted together behind her back, shoulders arched shyly upwards and her chin dipped down ever so slightly, she said hello to the two boys in front of her; all with her lips twisted into a hesitant smile.

The boy's eyes twinkled down at her, seeming to finally realize her extreme bashfulness, and he returned her uneasy smile with a teeth-showing one of his own. He greeted her with his slightly husky voice, a smile still hinting at the corners of his lips.

The fivesome talked for the remaining few minutes of break, but the main contributors towards the conversation were the boys and the girl's overly talkative friend. The girl stood quietly observing the boy, while he did the same to her.

When the time came for then all to part ways, Rosy Cheeks bumped his arm into hers, gave a gentle smile, and said, "It was nice, you know. To get a chance to talk with you." He paused for a moment and she nodded, nervously looking up at him. "I suppose I'll be seeing you soon, I hope you enjoy your next class."

_________________

A/n: Whoa! They actually spoke to each other?? What is this BellaAnd this chapter was fairly long?

Why yes, yes they did and it is. It's a thanks for everyone reading and voting for this because I havent felt this happy in forever! I'd love to know what you're thinking so far, please feel free to comment, PM me, whatever! You're all amazing!

-Bella xx

(Also, most of the chapters are going to be a bit longer from now on and the format is going to change a bit because talking :o)