5. Manabu vs Kiyo

Ez: "Alright, everyone. This scene is going to be interesting."

Sakuta: "Like what? Horikita is on period? She has a daily menstrual problem."

Everyone giggled at Sakuta's joke. Girls didn't retort because everyone hates Horikita.

"I couldn't get to sleep, so I got up and left. I bought some juice from the lobby's vending machine and headed back for the elevator.

"Hmm?"I could see that the elevator had stopped on the seventh floor. Curious, I decided to check out the CCTV, which showed what was happening inside the elevator car. I saw Horikita, still dressed in her school uniform.

"Well, I don't really need to hide, but..."

Seeing her might be awkward right now, so I hid behind the vending machine. Horikita arrived at the first floor.Looking wary of her surroundings, she exited the building. After she'd vanished into the night, I decided to follow after her. However, I instinctively hid again after I turned the corner.Horikita stopped in her tracks. I sensed another person was with her.

"Suzune. I didn't think you'd follow me this far," he said.

Had she left in the dead of night to rendezvous with some guy?

Nino: "Is it her boyfriend?"

Ishigami: "If it is her boyfriend. He sure has hell waiting for him."

Mayaka: "Yeah. How can a guy bear her haughty personality?"

"Hmph. I'm far different from the useless girl you once knew, niisan. I came here to catch you." 

Kaguya: "Nii-san?"

Chitanda: "He might be that scary president?"

Iino: "They have the same names, so it might be him.

Miura: "What does she mean by 'Hmph, I came here to catch you. I'm not that useless.'"

Itsuki: "From what we've seen, despite her intelligence, she is arrogant and abusive. She is nearly useless."

Fuutarou: "She doesn't even support her own class."

"Catch me, hmm?"

 Nissan? In the dark, I couldn't see the person she was talking to. Was she meeting her older brother? 

"I heard you were placed in Class D. I suppose nothing has really changed in the last three years. You've always been fixated on following me, and as a result you don't notice your own flaws. Choosing to come to this school was a mistake."

 "That's... You're wrong about that. I'll show you. I'll reach Class A right away, then—" "It's pointless. You will never reach Class A. In fact, your class will fall apart soon enough. Things at this school aren't as simple as you think." "I will definitely, definitely reach—" 

"I told you, it's pointless. You really are a disobedient little sister." 

Komachi: "I don't know whether I should be happy for her being put down to earth, or for her brother destroying her." 'I'm glad Onii-chan is not that strict.'

Hiratsuka: "He is disciplining her, so why not?"

Nino: "I'm happy she is getting thrashed."

Hayasaka: "Get thrashed bitch."