Blue Team (Halo 5)

(I apologise for the delay of this chapter but its out now so I hope you enjoy. Some things have been going on but hopefully I will be back to regular uploads. Anyway a side from that I hope you enjoy this chapter.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Pelican which carries Fireteam Osiris as well as Halsey shoots towards a enormous human starship, the UNSC Infinity. The Pelican zooms past to dock inside the spacecraft

Roland (COM): "Fireteam Osiris, you are clear to land in docking bay 11."

Inside the Infinity, the Pelican flies over an enormous hangar filled with other Pelicans, moving pads, and a few Mantises walking by. As the Pelican lands, two figures approach the spacecraft. One of these people was none other then Tom Lasky, Captain of the Infinity, and Sarah Palmer, commanding officer of the Spartans-IVs of Infinity. The Pelican's rear door opens, allowing Fireteam Osiris to exit with Dr. Catherine Halsey. She hurriedly walks up to Lasky.

Halsey: "Captain Lasky, I sent you my position three weeks ago! I told you this was happening!"

Lasky: "We'll discuss that in private, Doctor. Palmer."

He then gestures to Palmer, who grabs Halsey's arm and pulls her away.

Halsey: "What has she done? How far has it already gone?"

Lasky: "Good work, Osiris."

The three of them walk away, while Buck and Locke watch them.

Buck: "What do you think that's about?"

Locke doesn't answer. He stares ahead impassively, unconcerned about the matter.

Another Pelican can be seen flying in another corner of the galaxy. Sitting in the the pilot seat is (Y/N) (L/N) also known as Noble Six who is currently looking at his helmet face to face. He then rotates it and prepares to put it on before pausing to look at the AI data crystal chip port in the back of his helmet. He mournfully slides his thumb over the port. The Pelican however is currently flying towards an abandoned ship which is drifting in an asteroid belt, the Argent Moon.

Along with (Y/N) (L/N), there are four more people in the Pelican's troop bay preparing their gear. These people are Jane-117 also known as Master Chief, Thelya 'Vadamee also known as The Arbiter, Catherine-B320 or Kat also known as Noble Two, Linda-058, and Kelly-087.

Catherine-B320: "I haven't seen Six press himself like this since we were in Noble Team."

Kelly-087: "He's fine, Kat...Hopefully"

Kelly then passes a DMR to Kat.

Thelya 'Vadamee: "This many missions non-stop isn't fine."

(Y/N) puts on his helmet and activates a COM link to the Amber Clad.

(Y/N) (L/N): "Noble Six to the Amber Clad, Blue Team has located Argent Moon. Signs of hostile activity but she's still here."

Miranda Keyes (COM): "Copy that Noble Six, eliminate all hostiles, secure Argent Moon, you may deploy when ready."

(Y/N) (L/N): "Affirmative Ma'am, Six out."

(Y/N) cuts the feed and slows the Pelican down. He enters the Pelican's troop bay and proceeds to join up with the rest of Blue team.

Master Chief: "Here you go."

Chief proceeds to pass (Y/N) an MA5D assault rifle.

(Y/N) (L/N): "Thanks, Chief. Everyone ready?"