15

valerie

i stood in front of door for a good five minutes. no one was opening the door so i decided to take out my phone and text andrew.

me
im at the door open up
bitch open up
and
rew
open the fucking door
drew

i decided to wait a little more before i turned around to leave the house completely. i wanted to text ash but he and fez just dropped me off.

hopefully he didn't mind because no way my ass will be staying out here waiting on my dumbass brother who only locks the door when i need it to be unlocked.

i pulled out my phone and called ash. i listened to the phone ring before he picked it up. 'yo,' he said. 'i need you guys to come get me, andrews not home and im not waiting on him.' i said quickly. 'alright ma.' ash said before hanging up. ma? nicknames again? i mean i wasnt complaining but if he keeps doing this shit i might end up falling for this little thug wannabe ass.

i waited on the curb and sat there until i saw fezcos car slowly pull up. 'im sorry fez,' i said whilst getting in the car which made him turn around and look at me with a simple nod. the whole car ride was silent until we pulled up and saw rue standing infront of the door knocking slowly on the door. 'yo what the fuck...' fez said stopping completely.

we all got out the car and which made the spin her head round to look at us becoming all smiley and shit. 'yo rue what do you want,' ash said stepping in front of me leaving me last on the staircase leading up to their apartment.

fez unlocked the door and let rue, ash and me in after him. i slumped down on the couch feeling slight deja vu from this morning. ash sat down next to me a little too close if you ask me and didn't move. i was sitting next to the edge of the couch which meant that i was stuck between the couch arm rest and ash with our bodies pressed up against eachother. my face became a worrying pink before rue started to talk to fez.

'cmon bro i need some drugs, anything you have, just give me some man,' she said practically begging. 'oh and some socks.' she added. fezco shook his head and stared at rue. 'ion have shit for you nomo,' he said not breaking eye contact with rue. 'fine i ain't leaving till you give me some because i know you have it.' she said before making herself comfortable on the couch. i stood up to give ash and rue more space and stood next to fez which made ash look up at me with his weirdly somber eyes. i pressed my lips together and looked back at ash.

he nodded he head towards his room, i titled my head to the side before he sighed and grabbed my arm before going into his room. i sat down on his bed whilst he stood there towering over me. i got extremely nervous under his intimidating stance. he leaned closer to me which made me do the same. we got so close until we heard the door swing open. 'yo get rue out of here ash,' fezco said interrupting our close kiss moment which made me mentally cuss out fez.

ash turned around with his back to me before leaving the room. i sat there as i heard ash telling rue to leave while she kept refusing too. i looked around ash's room to see two big monitors on his desk which was for surveillance. i went to go sit at his desk and i saw two men walk up the stairs. one of them men looked oddly familiar but i couldn't really make out who it was since the quality was quite bad.

i walked out the room to where rue and ash was, fezco was probably in his room. 'yo ash there's someone out-' i said before getting interrupted by three loud bangs from the door. 'shit,' ash swore under his breath looking panicked. 'fez someone's here,' ash shouted to fez towards which made fez come out swearing. 'shit i forgot,' he said before grabbing a bag of money from under the coffee table and talking towards the door.