𝑺𝒊𝒙𝒕𝒚 𝑶𝒏𝒆

𝑱𝒂𝒉𝒍𝒊𝒍 "𝑮𝒍𝒐𝒄𝒌" 𝑬𝒅𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒅𝒔

"What you want NaJaye?" I asked as she stood at my doorway.

"Why you make me get rid of my baby bitch I hate you." She was swinging on me.

"I ain't make you do shit you ain't want to do NaJaye stop being embarrassing and didn't you have a miscarriage?."

"You made me get rid of my baby! I don't care how you look at it you made me get rid of my baby cause you Hd me so fucking stressed! Why Jahlil? Oh cause you want to have a family with that bird ass baby momma of your-" I cut her ass off popping her dead in the throat.

"You can say whatever you want about me but disrespecting the mother of my kids is where I draw the line."

"Nigga I Am the mother of one of your kids." She began crying.

"What happened to the Najaye that killed Breonna? Huh? What happened to that NaJaye? The NaJaye who know this ain't her first time doing no shit Like This? Stand Yo ass up you weak in the knees for shit bro. I'm Boutta call Yo brother and tell him come get to embarrassing ass."

"I hate you!" She started hitting on me. I was unbothered as fuck.

Soon as I was about to call Milan he was pulling up.

"NaJaye what the fuck you doing bro?" He asked his sister as she kept hitting me.

"I hate him."

"Go Home Lil bruh." He pulled her away from me.

"Milan you so fucking snakes out you literally my blood fucking brother and you wanna play me like this over some nigga?" He turned to her brother and started hitting him.

"NaJaye chill the fuck out bro. You looking at it out of emotion and no offense at all my Nigga but Jahlil literally ain't shit why would you wanna have a baby by him? Didn't this Nigga call you unfit and some more shit? Go home bro go get yo shit together and move the fuck on!" Milan yelled.

How rude.

She just looked between us and stormed off.

"Nigga what do you be doing to these young women fool?" He rubbed his temples.

"Ion be doing nothing nigga, but I'm over all this shit I want my family I Wanna make it work with Amelie." I smiled thinking about my baby.

"Ah nigga I know that look, you falling in love all over again and when you in love you do crazy shit, dont fuck up nigga." He shook his head.

"I'm not , I can't afford to lose my kids again cause I know if I fuck up again she done with me for real and I mean like she probably pack up and move to a new state done with me."

"As she should nigga do you know how much you put her and us through the last two and a half years nigga? I started smoking cigarettes dealing with your ass."

"That's a personal choice Milan , you been wanting to smoke the goddamn squares boy." We Bussed up laughing.

"But for real ima try to make up for all the shit I used to do to her , I know I can't change shit from the past but I want a future with this girl."

I really loved her Lil head ass.

"Mhm imma hold you to that nigga cause I swear I don't have time to sit on the phone with Amelie at three in the morning crying about you and all the shit you do."

"Nigga who side do you be on?" I squinted at him.

"Hers nigga her mama feed me and when I go over her house they always got snacks. I'm rooting for who makes me feel comfortable ." The fucked up was he was dead ass serious.

"You sick Dude."

"You one to talk Nigga. What ever happened to Jermaine ?" I forgot about that Nigga.

"Not too much of shit I paid some Lil niggas to beat his ass just so he know my girl off limits.

Just as I said some about her her Lil hair ass FaceTimed me.

"Lillyyyyy Pooh." She smiled in the camera.

"Lilly?" Milan scrunched his face up.

"Oh my god is that my bestieeeeeee. Hi Milly!" She laughed.

"Hey best friend , Yo mama cooked? Milan asked.

"Yes she did she actually just finished." She shuffled around and set the phone down.

Moments later Jameir was in the camera.

"Dada." He smiled

"Wassup man man." Nigga stole my whole face .

"Mommy mean."

"Lil boy what you say?" I heard Amelie yell.

"See?" He mugged the camera.

"I'm not mean Dooda you just don't listen and that's why you got that scratch on your face right now." The phone was set up properly now and I saw her rocking Jaliah to sleep.

"We Fenna slide by there."

"Okaaay." She sung out Trynna keep Jaliah calm.

"Jameir hang my phone up baby."

"No." He took off running

"Hang my muthafuckin-." I hung up laughing at how Jameir literally be testing his momma Gangsta.

"On Jesus sandals that boy act just like you."

"Nigga did you just-"

"You worried about the wrong shit bitch now Cmon cause Camille is waiting on me." He said referring to Amelie momma.

"Bro Ma dukes not waiting on yo ass."

"Nigga we gone see."

"I was waiting on y'all." Ma dukes said.

And Milan just smirked at me and stuck his middle fingers up and I did it back.

"Yall are sick." Amelie and her mama laughed.

"Dada." Jameir tugged at my pants leg.

"Yes man man?"

"Me love you." He reached up for me.

"I love you too Lil Gangsta." I picked him up.

The rest of the evening was chill as hell .

Good food good conversation.

Vibes was right.

I was just scared cause every time I Wanna do better some fu shit always end up happening.