Chapter 5. What Just Happened?!

Bradley

'Go get her you idiot.'

I growled at him but chased after her. Why is she running doesn't she know that I'm her mate! I saw her run up to a lady grab something and then run out. It must be her mom. I quickly walked outside of the store and got into my car waiting for the lady I saw at the checkout stand.

The lady came out and walked out to a red car where I saw my mate. She is absolutely beautiful. For that split second I held her in my arms it felt so good till she threatened to call the cops on me.

'Now that I think about I didn't really feel her wolf.'

'Something must have happened but that's still not gonna keep me away from her.'

So caught up in my thoughts I didn't notice that they where halfway cross the parking lot. I pulled out of my spot and drove towards them. They drove for a bit then they turned down a private dirt road where my grandma use to live. It's been awhile since I've been here, I smiled at the memories of my grandma and I playing outside and her baking me cookies. I drove to the end of the dirt road and went home.

'Birds flying high
You know how I feel
Sun in the sky
You know how I feel
breeze driftin' on by
You know how I feel

It's a new dawn
It's a new day
It's a new life
For me
And I'm feeling good-'

I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and answered it.

'Hello.'

'Where are you?' Amber asked.

'On my way home.'

'Did you get the stuff?'

'What stuff?' I asked.

'Gosh your so old the stuff for my sleep over!'

'Oh shit sorry Amber I got caught up in some stuff I will see you in twenty minutes bye.'

I hung up before she could even say anything. I pulled back into the target parking lot and grabbed whatever because  I forgot what she wanted. When I got home I threw the bags at her and her friends giggled.

"I will be in my office don't bother me!"

I walked into my office and shut the door. I sat down at my desk and searched in my contact drawer e, f, g, h, I. I grabbing the folder and opened it. There was a lot of business cards so I chose the one I knew personally. I typed in the number and called

'Johns investigation company, John speaking.'

'Hey John it's Alpha King.'

'Good evening Alpha King how can I help you today?'

'I need you to investigate a family please.'

'Sure no problem, what's the family's name.'

'I don't have a name but I have their address would that work?' I asked.

There was a moment of silence before he spoke.

'Yes, that will be ok.'

'Okay here's the address it's 15273 ocean rd 53239 Greenwood, California.'

'Ok got it! if you don't mind me asking why do you need this family information?'

'Because a girl in that house is my mate.'

'Whoa congratulation Bradley I know you've been wanting a mate for awhile now.'

I smiled.

'Now I don't have to wait any longer.'

He laughed.

'Did you want the school records to or no?'

'Ummm... Yeah, sure.'

'Okay I will contact you in a few days, have a nice night alpha.'

He hung up and I leaned back in my chair.

'I want to see my mate.'

'Ok we could go see her.'

I ran downstairs and changed into my wolf. When I got to her house a window opened and there she was. Her long brown hair was blowing in the wind and she closed her eyes. When her eyes opened she made eye contact with me and my heart started beating out of my chest.

'I will have you soon my love no matter what it takes.'

I howled and looked at her one more time before I turned around and left. I will keep fighting till she's in my arms.

vote
comment
share
&
follow!