Chapter 35

Chapter 35- First Day, Almost Died

"Are ye sure?" You sadly asked Cloudjumper through the phone

"I'll be there a few days in the camping trip, I promise," He reassured you, making you sigh.
"Promise," You mumbled and hung up the phone, listening Aizawa talk about pushing limits.

"Ye excited Zuku? Uraraka?" You asked the two humans, turning to them with a smile.
"Yep! Very!" Izuku beamed, feeling his face heat up.
"T-totally!" Uraraka gulped, feeing the same way, remembering what Aoyama said to her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You like them, don't you~?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What's this? Class 1-A is getting extra classes? Does this mean you failed the practical exam?" You turned to see Monoma with a mocking smile.
"I thought that class 1-A is supposed to one up my class! Oh how you must be wallowing in shame!!" He said while maniacally laughing, that was until Kendo hit him in the neck.

"Sorry you guys," She said and dragged him away.
"It's nice to see ye without a competition," You slightly waved at the class 1-B.
"Yeah! We've only met at the sports festival, but you guys seem pretty cool!" Tetsutestu shouted clutching his hands.

Iida then shouted to get on the bus in a single file line, but you already know that the class won't listen. You sat next to Aizawa, wanting a paternal comfort when Cloudjumper is missing.
"Here's the deal, the bus trip is an hour away from the destination, stay focus," He told the class, but everyone was talking over each other.

"You still feel a little down?" Aizawa asked you, seeing you fiddling with your phone.
"Yeah, I wish Uncle Cloudjumper would come with me. Even after finding each other again, he's off to who knows where," You mumbled, a little saddened.

"Hey," Aizawa ruffled your hair and leaned against his chair.
"He's protecting you, isn't that important?" He asked you, and you shrugged, but felt a little reassured.

"I guess,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"All right, get off everyone," You all stepped out of the bus and began to stretch your legs.
"Ah, finally off that bus," Kaminari said while stretching too. Mineta was running around to find a bathroom as Aizawa got off too.

"There's no stopping without a reason," He said as a car next to you opened, and a blonde human hopped out of the car.
"Long time no see Eraserhead!" Another got out. He bowed as the two humans jumped up.

"Lock your eyes with these sparkling gazes..."

"Adorably cute and felinish..."

"The Wild, Wild, Pussycats!"

The two humans posed, with a small human standing to the side.
"These are the pro heroes who'll be working with us at camp," Aizawa explained to the class.