Chapter 54

Chapter 54 CH.54

    Qiankun saw that the dormitory only had the overhead lights on, while Shen Jin was still writing without caring.

    Above the desk was the bed, which blocked the top light. He leaned slightly and turned on the lamp.

    Shen Jin almost pressed it to the table, only when he turned around did he realize the other party's movements.

    He secretly warned himself that it is best to recite 100 times in his heart: Qiankun is not interested in me.

    Now that I've asked, I can't make such a low-level mistake again.

    Shen Jin scribbled and corrected, and finally made a draft of the love agreement, ready to print it out tomorrow.

    After he took a bath, Jiang Yifan called him to their dormitory to discuss the sports meeting. There were vacancies in some projects, and he, a part-time life committee member, needed to be inquired door-to-door.

    When he came back, he saw Qiankun took out a pile of clothes he had changed from the toilet, including school uniforms and normal casual clothes, which were in the dirty clothes basket, Shen Jin immediately stopped: "You put it down, I I'll go wash it later!"

    There is a washing machine room downstairs, but the washing machine is shared, so Shen Jin would never use a washing machine as long as he thought of some pictures of Alpha's bedroom where socks and clothes were flying together, and mold and mushrooms coexist. idea. Many classmates also have the same idea with him, so a group of boys can always be seen doing laundry in the sink.

    Most of the time, he washed it by himself, although it was a little troublesome, but it also avoided cross infection.

    Qiankun walked out while talking on the phone: "It's raining these two days, so it's not suitable to hang up the dormitory. My aunt is downstairs and will be sent to my house for dry cleaning.

    " Without talking, he found a small piece of fabric from the pile of clothes, pinched it, and quickly pulled it out: "I'll wash this myself!"

    Shen Jin rushed back to the bedroom in one breath, looked at the triangular fabric in his hand, and made a low noise .

    He ran so fast that he probably didn't see it.

    Qiankun looked at his back like a rabbit, and then he realized what Shen Jin took away.

    Qiankun's eyes were flustered for a moment, thinking about what he was holding just now, he also felt that the air was a little hot, even the cool wind from the aisle blowing with the drizzle could not relieve the heat.

    He arrived at the back door of the school, where a big red sports car was parked, and a woman with braids and a straw hat leaned against the sports car.

    Qiankun hung up the phone and handed the packed dirty clothes basket to Liu Maning.

    Liu Maning glanced at her son dissatisfiedly: "I'm an aunt?" This is the conversation just now.

    Qiankun shrugged: "Didn't you say that you want to keep your identity a secret, afraid that teenage boys will be reluctant to part with you?"

    Liu Manning rolled her eyes: "Everything is your reason, I can't speak to you."

    She saw the dirty clothes basket Sure enough, there were several clothes that did not belong to his son, and he secretly exclaimed.

    An Alpha who never allows others to touch the realm. Once an exception is made, it means that there is someone in his heart. Liu Maning did not expect that the son of a fortune-telling who was a fortune-telling many times would also have a love affair.