Chapter 60

Chapter 60 CH.60

    The cramped space of the compartment made Shen Jin unavoidable.

    Qiankun approached, and at this time he no longer suppressed his predatory aura, and his eyes were terrifying.

    "Can you listen to me first?" Shen Jin stared nervously at Qiankun's movements.

    Before Shen Jin could think of a countermeasure, Qiankun directly pulled him to the door wall. He could clearly see Qiankun's movements, but he couldn't avoid it, so fast that it seemed he could never catch it.

    There were cheers from the sports field not far away, and all Shen Jin could hear was Alpha's hot breathing, and a whisper: "I don't want to hear it now."

    He stopped Shen Jin's hands with one hand and put his fingers On the restraint sticker, Shen Jin trembled slightly and felt that it was torn apart.

    While the sweet taste overflowed, the scalding temperature quickly occupied the high ground.

    Shen Jin's consciousness became more and more blurred, his chest was pressed against the cold wooden door, but lava was behind him, and the silent danger seemed to pass through the glands to the limbs.

    In a daze, Shen Jin heard the voices of several students discussing outside the door.

    "No, there is a sign that is being cleaned up here!"

    "I still want to come to the bathroom outside, thinking that there are fewer people, this is not as good as the inside of the venue."

    Probably because the outside voice was too close, Qiankun felt the following People are like a cub that wants to break free but is afraid of being discovered, trembling and trying to ask for help.

    Qiankun didn't seal his mouth, and even gave him a chance to call for help, until those voices drifted away, Shen Jin didn't speak.

    Qiankun, who was overwhelmed by anger and fear, was stunned, and his impulses subsided a little.

    The chest that was about to burst before can finally feel the sweetness of the room, and the too fierce marking process will be changed slowly and painfully.

    In fact, Shen Jin couldn't stand the slow speed even more, every cell in his body seemed to be undergoing mitosis, constantly expanding and spreading, and he almost shouted out comfortably.

    A person with a top pheromone can easily switch the marked person between hell and heaven.

    I don't know how long it took before Shen Jin unconsciously felt that the marking was completed.

    Before he could relax, Alpha didn't let him go immediately this time, but sucked gently.

    Shen Jin groaned, and almost fell softly into Alpha's arms.

    The breath and sweat of the two people are intertwined, and the depth mark is also a bit mentally draining for Alpha.

    But he was very satisfied and let Shen Jin's whole body be filled with his own breath.

    "Why don't you attack me?" Qiankun's breathing was a little short, but the terrifying pressure had dissipated at some point.

    Shen Jin didn't know why Qiankun was going crazy, his long eyelashes trembled, and he was so angry that he didn't want to say anything.

    You say why don't I attack, ah?

    A brief silence.

    Qiankun also realized something, and stared blankly at the back of Shen Jin's head.