Chapter 62

Chapter 62 CH.62

    Shen Jin's words were more like a trap question than a question.

    To say no is to lie.

    If you say yes, you already have a crush, so why should you agree to be a fake boyfriend?

    Shen Jin's cleverness is that he threw out a paradox through ordinary chat, no matter how Qiankun answered, it would make the relationship between the two turn a red light.

    Qiankun neatly got on the motorcycle, and a muffled voice came out: "You come up first."

    Shen Jin glanced at him and put on his helmet.

    Speaking of this pink helmet that was obviously incompatible with Alpha, Shen Jin smelled the new helmet when he first got it. It had not been used before him, as if it was specially prepared for him.

    Qiankun started the car, and the sound of the engine contained his question: "Why do you ask that?"

    Shen Jin saw You Jia, who was standing at the exit not far away, looking for a bicycle, a burst of restlessness danced in his heart, the restlessness was too great, it had already affected His thinking: "There is a stage play for the New Year's Day celebration. When I picked it up to watch it, I saw a draft list of the show. It was said that the male protagonist was originally destined to be with someone else, but before that, he was involved with other people, and he was almost in the end. I lost my destined lover. I was thinking, if there was no one else in the beginning, then there would be no misunderstandings."

    Qiankun saw You Jia, who was pushing a bicycle in the distance, and vaguely touched Shen Jin's words. When it came to something, although it wasn't linked together yet, it didn't prevent him from answering Shen Jin's question.

    "Real life is not a stage play, it has no established script." Qiankun paused, "Even if it is destined, most of it is caused by human beings."

    It's like you are sitting safely behind me now, just a stone's throw away from me.

    This can only be done by accumulating each step from the first day of meeting.     Qiankun smiled calmly: "If it were me, I would have no regrets in every move I took. I will fight for what I want without any external force and script. Even if there is, it will be torn to shreds by me."

    "What if the male protagonist regrets it?"

    Shen Jin proposed to break up, one of the key reasons was that he didn't want Qiankun to miss out.

    At that moment, Shen Jin truly felt the invincibility of the young man in front of him.

    He is so proud that he does not allow anything that is not his will to be imposed on him.

    A novel has a novel context, it determines the plot, but not people's hearts.

    In fact, Shen Jin had already made clear the reasons for wanting to break up, and the two of them both stopped, but they seemed to understand.     As usual, Shen Jin grabbed the clothes on both sides of Qiankun

    , but was grabbed by a pair of gloved hands, wrapped around his waist, and said, "Hold tight, be safe."

Invisible hands, completely messed up.

    The whistling sound of the motorcycle passed by, and Yujia saw the two most eye-catching people in the school whizzing past her, leaving only a handsome back.

    Yujia felt her eyes were a little sore, and she didn't know who to envy them

    .

    Yujia, who was full of question marks, got on the bike and rode the still-squeaking bicycle to the place where he was working. This was the high-paying job introduced to him by the housekeeper after the housekeeper dismissed him.