Chapter 63

Chapter 63 CH.63

    When the starting gun was fired, there was a huge wave of noise in the field again.

    Cheers from all around for the participating athletes surrounded them. This is the last individual game of the Games, and it is also one of the hellish events that claim to have Alpha Half-Life.

    Most of the students from Class 9, who have always been sloppy, were also present. There were even a few with good physical strength. They ran with them, cheering and encouraging the players along the way.

    It was the referee who saw that there were two "star" contestants in the 3,000-meter race. Seeing that more and more people gathered, they stopped most of the students.

    "All come back, don't affect the players' performance!"

    3000 meters in the school-level sports meeting is the limit, and the above are all professional physical exams.

    And what it tests the most is endurance, which is a project almost monopolized by Alpha. Shen Jin watched intently, as long as Qiankun kept suppressing pheromones, as Beta, it would be impossible to exert his true strength.

    At the beginning of running, everyone's speed is not fast.

    Ke Minghuai ran to Qiankun's side, and neither of them looked at each other.

    "He really isn't a bargaining chip." Ke Minghuai adjusted his breathing pace, trying to minimize the consumption of speaking, "But no matter what, you can't win, this is an Alpha game, not suitable for you."

    Qiankun heard Ke Minghuai's subtext .

    In the same way, you are not suitable for Shen Jin either.

    Ke Minghuai smiled lightly: "My re-engagement with him is the trend of the times, and all my relatives are happy to see it happen. You may not know that he fell into the water when he was young, and when he woke up, he didn't want to contact anyone except me."

    Qiankun What worries him most is the nine years he has not participated in.

    Ke Minghuai had never seen his emotions seriously.

    Although he didn't fully understand it until now, he knew that he cared about Shen Jin, and if he didn't act, it would be too late.

    "Understood, fledgling plot."

    "He can't completely reject me."

    After Ke Minghuai finished speaking, he ran forward.

    As long as he clicks, he believes that Qiankun understands what he means.

    Ke Minghuai quickly adjusted his state and carried out precise strikes after being subdued for several troops.

    Emotional things, never humble this statement.

    Qiankun slowly closed his eyes, and the rays of the sun shone into his eyes, causing them to sting slightly.

    When he opened his eyes again, his aura almost frightened Alpha, who was not far away, and suddenly increased his speed.

    When passing by Ke Minghuai, he said a word.

    "I'm his boyfriend." Now in continuous tense.

    Simple and direct, straight to the heart.

    If you are in a bad mood, you may collapse with this sentence.

    As I said to Liu Qimai, the tricks are not new, as long as they work.