~15~

December 13th, 2021

The door to the bathroom opens, Alycia walking out barefoot. Her eyes were to the ground till she felt a pair of eyes on her. She swiftly picks up her head to lock eyes with Y/n's, seeing her captor sat on the foot of the bed with their hands cupped together.

"Took you a while," Y/n spoke, softly, trailing Alycia's body up and down. Alycia sinks her teeth into her bottom lip shrugging her shoulders. She looks down at herself, seeing the sweatpants and t-shirt she was giving. The sound of the bed causes the Australian to glance back up to find Y/n has stood and slowly making their way over to her. "What took so long?"

"N-nothing," Alycia stuttered, as Y/n came closer with their hands in their pockets. Y/n cocks their head to their side, seeing Alycia a bit tense. A small smirk inches to the kidnapper's lips as she walks around Alycia, looking her up and down. Y/n stops behind the girl, closing the gap between them, placing their body up against Alycia's. The green eyed girls eyes close, her breathe hitching as Y/n's hit breathe hits her neck before she could feel the breathes near her ear.

"Nothing? Kitten, you better not have done what I'm thinking," Y/n whispers into Alycia's ear. Alycia barely shakes her head from side to side, keeping her eyes closed but squeezing them tighter together feeling Y/n's hands slip through her sides, wrapping around her waist, pulling her tiny body closer. A low noise escapes Alycia's lips feeling herself even closer to Y/n's body, not knowing that was even possible.

"I know you did kitten," Y/n whispers again. "You know what I have to do, right?"

"Y/n..." Alycia's voice trails off as she slowly opens up her eyes, staring straight ahead. There her eyes find rope tied around the head board. Her lips separate feeling Y/n lift her up by her waist and swiftly carry her over to the bed. Alycia screams and tries to fight it but ultimately is thrown onto the bed.

Alycia quickly turns and tries crawling away from Y/n but the captor shakes her head, smirking grabbing Alycia's ankle pulling her back towards her.

"Fighting me is only going to make this worse," Y/n says shaking her head as Alycia is flipped onto her back. Swiftly, Y/n climbs onto the bed and on top of Alycia, grabbing the Australian's hands and pinning them above her head. Their Alycia looks up at Y/n, as Y/n looks down at Alycia, their eyes locking immediately. However, Y/n places both of Alycia's hands in her one as she reaches over and grabs one of the pieces of rope slipping it over one of Alycia's wrists, tying it tightly.

Alycia's eyes glance up, watching. A slight fear crossing her face as she feels Y/n tie her other hand. Once Alycia's hands were tied to the head board Y/n sat up a bit, smirking down at Alycia who tears her eyes from her tied hands and to Y/n.

"You remember what I told you when you were in the bath? What I wanted and could do to you?" Y/n questions as Alycia slowly nods her head, flicking her green eyes back and forth between Y/n's. "One of these days I'm going to, but for tonight, I think a vibrator will do, quite nice." Alycia's eyes go wide and she shakes her head beginning to struggle against the rope as Y/n gets up off of Alycia and the bed, hearing the bed move as Alycia kicks her legs and moves her arms and hands, tugging, pulling, doing anything she could as Y/n walks towards the door and out. It only takes about a minute before Y/n's back with an object in hand. Alycia looks at Y/n before finding the object. A vibrator.

"Y/n, no! Please. I didn't do anything!" Alycia pleaded struggling even more now and wrapping her hands around the rope pulling at them. Y/n walked closer and set the object on the night stand before walking to the end of the bed grabbing Alycia's left ankle. However, the green eyed Australian started kicking with her right only causing Y/n to speed up and tie rope around Alycia's ankle.

"Alycia, if you don't stop kicking me this is going to turn into something way worse then just a vibrating session," Y/n speaks, raising her voice. Alycia's eyes go wide slowly bringing herself to stop kicking Y/n. The captor nods and ties the rope successfully this time around the girl's left ankle before doing her right with no complications. "All spread out. How do you feel?"

Alycia separates her lips to speak but stops herself and looks away from Y/n. The captor notices and shrugs walking back to the vibrator going half way down Alycia's body before sitting down on the bed. They bend over, reaching under the bed to find more rope. A smirk inches onto their face as they pull it out and begin lying the vibrator in between Alycia's legs, beginning to tie rope under the bed, wrapping it around to the other side before adjusting the toy more towards Alycia's spot. Alycia's green eyes watch, her body tensing as Y/n pauses swiftly moving now, the toy right on Alycia's spot and tying the rope to keep the object in place.

Once Y/n's done they reach into their pocket and grab a remote, holding it up and showing Alycia.

"I can click this at any point, any time. Turn it on, off. Whatever I feel like from anywhere," Y/n informs the girl who lays back, slightly shaking her head from side to side. "Just like-" And just like that Y/n pushes the button to the vibrator. Immediately Alycia moves her body feeling the vibration against her. Her eyes squeeze shut and she goes to move, her teeth sinking into her bottom lips.

"I can also make it go faster-" Before Y/n can get out her words she speeds up the device. The vibrator goes faster against Alycia's spot causing moans to escape the girl, filling Y/n's ears. They close their eyes, a smirk climbing to their lips as they let the moans engulf them. But before long Y/n stands and reaches into her back pocket pulling out a bandana, walking towards Alycia's head.

Alycia's hands hold tightly to the rope as her body jolts and moves, trying to get the vibrations to stop, to somehow stop the vibrating and to relax but it wasn't working. Y/n, instead, took the bandana and placing it into Alycia's mouth and tying it off behind her head. Once it's secured Y/n stands up tall, glancing down at the vulnerable Australian struggling. Letting the girl's muffled moans fill the air, fill Y/n's ears as she nods, placing the remote into their pocket.

"I have to go take care of a few...things-" Y/n pauses pulling their hand out of their pocket and reaching out, trailing their fingers against Alycia's thigh feeling her body jerking. A slight chuckle escapes Y/n as she runs her fingers up and down Alycia's thigh like they were feathers. Alycia squeezes her eyes closed, her moans still coming out uncontrollably. Y/n's eyes glance up to the girl's face, biting their lip before looking the girl up and down finally seeing the girl's toes curled. "Have fun orgasming over and over kitten."

And with that Y/n lifts her fingers off of the girl's leg, heading towards the door only hearing the sound of the toy and the girl she kidnapped 13 days ago.