29 Valentina

Saturn
After Atlas gently washed my body, while whispering sweet nothings in my ear like how great of a job I did and how good of a girl I am, he playfully threw a t-shirt at me and we got ready for breakfast.

He's so sweet.

I love him.

Yes. Love. I love him. And Apollo.

They mean the world to me and have had such a positive impact on my healing process.

Atlas walked me down the stairs, in a huge t-shirt.

He brought me into the kitchen and Apollo had a bowl of yogurt with fruit and granola ready for me.

Atlas set me down and I ran up to Apollo, wrapping my arms around his torso.

"Oh hello, Kitten. How was your sleep baby?"  He gave me a knowing smirk, too which I blushed and avoided.

Anyways, They are so great.

"Super good, Pollo." I murmured into his chest.

He kissed the crown of my head and ushered me to sit down.

"I forgot to tell you, love," Atlas started and I gave him my full attention from my kitchen island stool, "my sister, Valentina is dying to meet you. She is going to stop by for a big today. Is that okay? If you aren't comfortable I'll tell her another time."

A girl?

"No that's okay Las! I'd love to meet her! How old is she?" I was super excited about meeting someone new, especially Atlas's sister.

We can be close just like me and Apollos mom are.

It's funny you actually think she'll like you.

Yes she will.

No. No, she won't.

Stop.

Also, Salem is only nice to you because she has to be.

No.

Yes.

No. You are wrong.

"Baby?"

I was pulled away from my evil mind by Apollos warm, bear-paw-like hands. He drew circles on my back, "you okay, Kitten?"

Now I am.

"Yeah. Yeah I'm good," I nodded my head, not only trying to convince him, but myself too.

I took Apollos hand off my back and brought the palm of his hand to my lips, giving it multiple pecks.

After everything that happened with my uncle and his wife, I have been left with anxiety, panic attacks, and terrible inner thoughts.

Luckily for me, they are easily banished but sometimes they come and stay for a while.

Though, since I met Apollo and Atlas, the mean voice I'm my head has subsided.

After I silently calmed myself down, I finished my breakfast and went back upstairs.

Atlas told me Valentina's flight was going to land in a few hours so I thought I would take a nap and spend some time with my babies until then.

I walked up to the master bedroom and to my surprise, Jiji, Luna and Bat were all sleeping in a circle in the middle of the bed.

I snapped a picture on my phone and hopped into bed next to them.

"Hi"

They looked at me and all snuggled up against my chest, before I knew it I was out, dreaming about my babies and the men I'm in love with.