Chapter 69

Chapter 69 CH.69

    Shen Jin's fingers shrank back immediately, he could even see the redness between Qiankun's lips and teeth, if there was a faint color rising, the falling rain curtain surrounded the two of them in this ambiguous surging.

    Alpha rolled the candy and smiled.

    "Sweet."

    Shen Jin looked away, then hurried away, Qiankun smiled and chased after him.

    Ke Minghuai stood on the steps, and he did not leave immediately.

    He looked at the intimate interaction between the two, which was hard to see in Shen Jin, his line of defense was too thick, like an airtight fortress.

    This kind of unrestrained relationship is something he has never had before.

    When passing by, he straightened his body, not letting his voice sound a little strange: "Is this fair to me?"

    The flames in Qiankun's heart rushed up, but they were blocked by Shen Jin's eyes, and the rising arrogance fell unconsciously. down.

    Ke Minghuai's tone was difficult: "I went to the training camp this time to do my duty for the school and even the country's pheromone cause. I did what I was supposed to do. When I came back and found out that I had been divorced, my mind was dazed. The marriage contract is gone. , the fiancée is gone, how ridiculous?" The

    fiancée who was good when he went out had nothing to do with him when he came back, and he was told by everyone that he wanted to contact him again. It was his wishful thinking.

    Even if Ke Minghuai's mentality is good, it will not be affected.

    He just wanted everything back to the way it was.

    Seeing Qiankun's sullen face, Falcon's eyes stared at Ke Minghuai coldly.

    Shen Jin simply grabbed his hand, his whole body was soaked wet, if he didn't go up, he wanted to catch a cold?     The corners of Ke Minghuai's mouth were full of bitterness, he did not expect that Shen Jin would have such a high opinion of him.

    Why does Qiankun clearly have an umbrella, but it is still wet like this, just guessing can guess.

    Shen Jin's eyes floated over, Qiankun only felt that half of his body was going to be crisp, he restrained his breath, his eyes urged: hurry up.

    Shen Jin was organized: "First of all, it is your subjective choice to go to the training camp. As I know you, you will not blindly blame external factors."

    "Secondly, before you went to the training camp, the state between us was not suitable for dialogue. And during that time, you also deliberately did not contact me." Because of that drunkenness, Ke Minghuai didn't know how to deal with it in a short time." Lastly, and most importantly, even if your mother doesn't mention it, I will mention it when you come back."

    Over the years, the kindness I should repay, whether it's my parents' upbringing or the friendship you accompany me when you were young, I'm all the same. also.

    So next, can I be myself?

    Shen Jin's last sentence was the most deadly to Ke Minghuai.

    Breaking off the marriage was not a whim, but Shen Jin's long-standing plan.

    Seeing that Shen Jin was about to leave his sight with another person, Ke Minghuai unconsciously took a few steps forward: "I have emotional deficit disorder!"