Part 17 | Confessions

"Let us out."

"Nope."

"Stark, this is your last warning."

Tony rolled his eyes from his spot on the floor. "That's nice Satan, why don't you prove it?"

"Your funeral" Loki commented, grinning slightly as you glared at the billionaire laying on the warm carpet.

"Can't spell funeral without fun" you replied, smirking.

"Just admit your feelings for each other and I'll let you down!" He exclaimed, a hint of fear in his eyes. "Friday, have they admitted it yet?"

"Not yet sir."

Tony sighed. "Just get on with it."

With that, he picked himself up off the floor and strutted out of the room.

"If you weren't so flirty all the time this would never had happened" you grumbled, glancing over at the green clad god in front of you.

"Flirty?" He scoffed. "Darling, if you thought that was flirty you clearly have no experience in dating whatsoever."

"We both know that, asshole, and you were being flirty."

"So you're saying this is all my fault?"

"Correct."

"Idiot. Flirting goes both ways."

"Does not."

"Does too" he countered, narrowing his eyes.

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"Oh whatever!" You burst out. "Regardless of who's fault it is, we've now been here for a week and a half! What the fuck are we supposed to do?"

"Sit in a circle and sing Kumbaya" Loki answered, a glint of humour in his green eyes."

"Oh for fucks sak-"

"Fine!" He exclaimed. "Maybe I was flirting. What does it matter?"

You stopped, taken aback. "You were?"

"I thought you just insisted I was."

"I was just trying to rile you up, I didn't know you actually were."

He groaned, a tint of embarrassment creeping onto his cheeks.

"You like me" you taunted, smirking. "Ooh, does someone have a crush?"

"Shut up" he grumbled, flushing red and glaring at the floor.

"Loki has a crushhhhh, Loki has a crushhh."

"I'll stab you."

"I know. Now admit it."

Loki sighed, glaring up at you from where you were hanging upside down.

"Fine" he muttered.

Your grin widened. "Sorry, what was that? I couldn't quite hear you."

"I said fine!"

The two of you stayed in silence for a minute, just looking at each other from across the room.

"If it's any consolation" you began, trying to hide the nerves in your voice. "I like you too." (Aw, look at them.)

A moment later the ceiling and wall opened up, dropping you to the floor and Loki stumbling forward, catching himself on a table.

Standing up, you straightened your clothes and looked up at him one more time.

Giving him a small nod, you swept dramatically out of the room, shutting the door behind you.

"Fuck" you mumbled, leaning against the back of his door and pinching the bridge of your nose.

"I thought you said love was nonexistent."

"Shut up Samuel."

He sighed. "I thought using Friday would work" came the automated voice reply.

"Well it didn't. Shut up."

—————————————————-

It's 12:35 am and I have school in the morning

Oh well

Also, damn this is short. Another filler chapter sorry, but look at them acting like nervous preschoolers

Aw