Chapter 71

Chapter 71 CH.71

    After Shen Xie'an determined that he was Alpha, he was happy that night.

    He advertised the good news widely, and it didn't take long for anyone in Nanhu Junior High School to go to the forum to know that their school bully was divided into Alpha. What a tragic story.

    When he was an Omega, he was invincible all over the school.

    Why have I never called a parent before, which Alpha was bullied by a delicate and weak Omega who could cry at any time, and how could he have the face to shout?

    For a time, a few were happy, and a few were sad.

    God, don't you have eyes?

    God didn't hear the wailing of the Alphas in Nanhu Middle School, and it cleared up the next day.

    The water on the road has been cleaned up, the rescue work has ended, and they can leave at any time.

    The three left the room, Qiankun sat in the passenger seat, while Shen Jin and his younger brother sat in the back row, Shen Xie'an noticed that the atmosphere of the two was a bit strange.

    Shen Xie'an didn't know if it was because he quarreled with his future brother-in-law yesterday, which affected their relationship, and planned to open a topic to adjust the atmosphere.

    Where to start?

    Shen Xie'an thought of something and asked, "Brother Kun."

    Qiankun didn't look back, he hummed and motioned for him to speak directly.

    He quickly flipped through the pages in his hands, focusing on ten lines at a glance. He made a temporary decision to go out this time. He could only complete the task assigned by the old man on the way back, and he had to hand over business when he went back.

    Even if the old man never said it explicitly, Qiankun has always been very clear that if he wants to achieve absolute emotional freedom, he needs to show his own value, so that he can control more right to speak.     "Why is your car painted this pink

    and tender color?"

    "It doesn't look good?"

    "It's not bad, the powder is not bad, but it doesn't match you."

Still very authoritative.

    chuckle came from the front, Qiankun turned his head: "This is to ask your brother."

    Shen Jin glared at someone, his tone towards his younger brother was a little gentle : "Don't pay attention to him, he's a girl full of hearts."

    "Well, I Flooded." Qiankun has an attitude of letting it go.

    Qiankun is a real reaction, and it will not deliberately make adjustments.

    He didn't feel it himself, but the tone made people blushing, it was very flirtatious, and it was a little inexplicable.

    Shen Xie'an looked at his brother again with a cold face.

    Shen Xie'an wasn't sure about his eldest brother's attitude, but one thing was certain, he probably started the wrong topic again, and there must be a story behind this little fan car.

    In short, the atmosphere is adjusted to be more eccentric.

    Looking at the uncle driver in front, he said "hello" when picking them up and disappeared.