Special Chapter: Irodori Festival Part III

"You can do that?!" Ruichiro exclaimed as the three looked at him in confusion.

"I had to wake up early to get one but it still ran out by the time we got here. If I knew that we could do that, we could've paid someone on our behalf." Ruichiro whined as he fell on his knees in exhaustion.

"Though don't tell Ichiro that we could've done that. He'd surely come for me since... He did say last night that we could have paid someone to buy it for us but I told him that it would have been cheating hehe." Ruichiro whispered to them.

Sara, Lumine and Paimon returned to their conversation but something caught Ruichiro's eyes.

Near them was a barrel with... wait, is that a tail?

Ruichiro stared at the barrel with a confused expression. He didn't remember seeing this earlier.

'What weird looking barrel... Who puts a tail on a barrel?" Ruichiro thought to himself.

Meanwhile on Ichiro's side, he was currently climbing Mt. Yogou to the Narukami Shrine for the fifth time that day.

He had been running errands for Miko who had told him that she had a spare statue that she can give him. In exchange, he was supposed to run errands for her the whole day until sunset....

It was currently just about to be noon.

Ichiro was resting at the last step up. He fell on his back in exhaustion.

"I swear this better be bloody worth it." Ichiro muttered to himself as he closed his eyes and tried to catch his breath.

"Ichiro? What are you doing here? And on the floor?" A soft voice asked him. He opened his eyes to see Ei looking down at him with a worried expression.

"Hoping to die." Ichiro muttered but Ei looked at him confused as she didn't know what he meant.

"What?" She asked. "Nothing." Ichiro shook his head. "What are you doing here?" Ichiro asked as he sat up.

"Miko invited me for a cup of tea. I was actually wondering where you were since both of you left so early. Speaking of which, where is Rui?"

As Ichiro was about to answer, Miko had arrived and joined in on their conversation. "Ah, Ichiro. There you are, I've been wondering when you'll be back." She said as she approached them.

Ichiro groaned and fell back on the ground to which Miko smirked at while Ei looked at the two in confusion.

"Bye bye now, Ei. Ichiro and I still have things to do." She said as she ushered the God out. Ei just shrugged it off and went on her way back to Tenshukaku.

"Some guuji you are, pushing the very God you worship out of their shrine." Ichiro sarcastically teased.

"Yes, well you still have a ton more work to do before sunset arrives." She told him to which he groaned.

Miko giggled into her hand. "I'm just teasing. Though there is one thing you still haven't done yet." Ichiro sat up and looked at her in confusion.

"Which is?"

"I believe you still owe me dinner, no?" She asked with a smirk.

Ichiro sighed and smiled at her as he got up to his feet. "I believe I do."

It was a couple hours before sunset and Ruichiro, Paimon, and Lumine finally got the Statue of Her Excellency. They had brought it to Sara and was currently explaining the situation.

From the distance, Ei and Ichiro (mostly Ei) were talking about the Tenryou Commission's future plans for the security of Inazuma.

As Kujou Kamaji walked away from the two, Ichiro spotted Ruichiro with Paimon, Lumine and Sara.