Chapter 75

Chapter 75 End Chapter (1)

    The ambiguous temperature spread in this small compartment, Shen Jin could no longer tell the passage of time.

    The sloping sunset pierced through the top windows and sprinkled them like a cloud of gold dust. Shen Jin closed his eyes, feeling a slightly hot hand slowly passing from his cheek to the corner of his lips, and comforting him slowly around his neck.

    A drop of sweat fell from his ear and was lightly picked up by Alpha behind him, causing Shen Jin to tremble slightly.

    The marking has ended, but Shen Jin has no strength in his body, if it wasn't for Qiankun's support, he might have slipped to the ground long ago.

    It's that he underestimated the pheromone of high mental power Alpha.

    "How many times did you mark..." Shen Jin gasped lightly.

    "I couldn't help it, it took a little longer." Alpha rubbed his shoulder and said apologetically.

    So you don't even remember a few times yourself, do you?

    This time, it was different from the previous tastes, Qiankun seemed to be swallowing him, and so many pheromones poured into his body at once, like layers of giant waves constantly hitting his limbs and bones.

    Shen Jin's thoughts were always ups and downs, thinking that the protagonist Shou was outside just now, he felt uneasy all over.

    When Shen Jin regained some strength, Qiankun stepped aside.

    "I'll pay attention next time."

    Shen Jin gave him a feeble look: Do you think you'll pay attention?

    That stare at Qiankun was boiling again, Shen Jin didn't want to come again, he still wanted to continue to participate in the evening self-study today.

    Seeing Shen Jin's fearful expression, Qiankun chuckled: "Don't worry, I won't mark today."

    Qiankun was not sure that he would be away for a few days, and the time for Shen Jin's answer was approaching step by step, which aggravated Qiankun's anxiety.

    He smelled Shen Jin's body exuding his own breath, and calmed down a little.

    You Jia circled around aimlessly, but did not find Shen Jin, and waited for almost half an hour on the edge of the playground before returning in despair.

    When he first entered the teaching building, he turned his head back, and saw from a distance that the person he was looking for was walking out of the gymnasium door.

    And standing beside Shen Jin was the Qiankun that made him feel terrified.

    Qiankun floated towards him, took out a tissue and wiped Shen's hair, and said warmly, "I got wet just now." He took a step and blocked Yujia's vision.

    Shen Jin grabbed the tissue and wiped it for himself, and replied in a low voice: "Oh."

    Shen Jin was depressed for a while, but thought that Alpha couldn't control himself when marking, plus Qiankun had accumulated for a while, this time also Not entirely his fault.

    Shen Jin suddenly shuddered, am I absolving Qiankun?

    Shen Jin, are you stunned?

    Qiankun saw him burying his head in contemplation, meditating for a while and relaxing, but he couldn't see what he was thinking.