Strap pt2 (Kara) smutttt

Kara was laid on the desk, her breasts pushed against it and her ass bent over the edge.
'Now be a good girl and remember to stay quiet okay?' You tell her in a low voice.
'Yes.' She says.
'Yes what?'
'Yes mommy.'
'Good girl.'
You lean down to kiss her shoulder, her lower back, the dimples that sit there, her ass cheeks and her inner thighs.
Her sighs get deeper and breathier as you go.
Her inner thighs are slick.
'Oh baby you're already so worked up.' You grin as you watch her hips jut back on their own accord.
'I know.' She whines.
'What do you want Kara?'
'You.'
'What part of me honey?'
'Fuck. Anything.' She mumbles into the table.
'Anything?'
'Yes.'
'And you'll tell me if you need to stop?' You ask, like you always did.
'Yes. Green.' She says like the good obedient slut she is.
You tell her that, and she moans.
You snap her underwear to the side, the wetness of it hitting her left thigh. You gently meander your fingers through her folds collecting wetness and splaying it onto her already pulsing clit.
'You're so wet.'
'All for you.'
You reward her with a slide over her clit, which she thoroughly enjoys.
You move your fingers back to her entrance and push two inside her slowly, letting her get used to the stretch.
Once she starts shifting her hips back into your hand, you start moving, fast and hard. Her startled moans taper off into deep groans as you hit her g spot continuously.
You gently remove them only to replace them with the strap on and once she's adjusted, you thrust quickly to keep up the pace.
You place your thumb on her clit, rubbing tight circles over it as she whimpers.
She cums quickly, some dripping down your hand beautifully.
You pull out slowly and take the strap on off, looking at the sticky mess on it quickly before dropping it on the floor.
You take her underwear off, taking one look at the glistening mess in it and moving towards her head.
You tilted her head up with a grip on the back of her head.
You put your sticky fingers on her lips and she invites them in, licking them clean.
You keep her mouth open, stuffing her pretty lacy pants in her mouth.
'You still good?' You ask, pushing her chin up with your finger.
She shows you her three fingers, the sign of green if mouths were full, and you let her head drop back down.
You get back to where you were before, this time spreading her legs and kneeling in between them.
You lick a broad stripe up her pussy, leaning back to see it clench.
She shudders slightly and you hear her moan around her underwear.
'Mmm stay quiet for me baby. The agents have probably heard enough of your moans already.'
You lean in again, going for her clit. You spend some time there, licking and sucking until you knew she was about to fall over the edge.
You lean back and she groans loudly.
'What did I say about being quiet?' You growl, lifting your hand to give her ass a smack that would've left a mark if it wasn't for her superpowers. You watched raptly as her hips rolled into the table, seeking any kind of relief.
You go back to her pussy, placing your tongue in her entrance and spending enough time eating her out to force her to the edge again.
You lean back again, watching carefully as some of her wetness drips out and down her thigh.
You catch it with your tongue when it hits her shin, and lick the path back up her leg and to her centre that is now a deep, glistening red.
'Please.' You hear her muffled cry.
'Okay love. Okay.' You press your thumb to her clit once more and place your mouth on her entrance, finally giving her enough to fly over the edge.
You let her ride out her orgasm, swallowing her cum as she writhes.
You stood up and took her underwear out of her mouth, stuffing it in your pocket for later.
You helped her stand up, and let her fall into you when her legs turned to jelly.
'Oh baby. Let's get you home huh?' You place gentle kisses on her hair, and give her a light kiss after her mumbled 'kiss me?'.
Her eyes were half closed and she stumbled to grab her clothes before you stopped her and grabbed them, helping her redress.
'Are you okay sweetheart?' You ask her, a small part of you worrying you pushed her too hard.
'Never been better.' She grinned dopey at you and you grinned back, tucking her sweaty hair behind her ear.
'I love you.'
'I love you too.'
'Now let's get you home and showered and into bed. And let's avoid your sister whilst we do that.' You help her out of the office, looking one way then the other before getting to the lift and leaving the DEO.
Thank god Alex was off with her own wife to see you leave, you thought as you helped your well fucked wife into your car and drove her home.