𝐈 𝐖𝐎𝐍𝐓 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐏

❝𝙰𝚂𝙷𝚃𝚁𝙰𝚈❞———————————————————————

❝𝙰𝚂𝙷𝚃𝚁𝙰𝚈❞
———————————————————————

YOUR POV:
I knew Ash was mad at me, it wasn't hard to tell. When he found out that i got into a fight, he was furious. He gripped my elbow gently, making sure he didn't hurt me but enough pressure so I couldn't escape from him. "Get it the car." He demanded, I gulped and Ashtray rolled his eyes. "Right now, ma"

His tone was stern, i nodded and quickly got in. Ash shut the door, got in the other side and drove back to his house. When we got there, Fez was smoking a joint on the couch, he automatically smirked when Ash and i stormed in. "Ooo~ someones in troubleee" he teased and i groaned. "Shut the fuck up Fez, go do something useful like flirt with Lexi" his brother snapped and continued his way to the bathroom.

"Do you know how mad i am at you right now?" He asked, getting a few things out to clean my cuts. I looked down, refusing to meet his eyes. "I don't know why you are, you're acting like my dad" I mumbled, Ashtray took my chin and made me look up. Straight into his eyes. I took a deep breath. "I don't fucking care, Y/n. What you did was stupid, and i'm looking out for you" he started.

"I can't have you starting fights for no reason, getting yourself hurt!" He yelled in frustration making me flinch a little in shock. He's never yelled at me. "So its okay for you to kill people and sell drugs but i cant fight for you?!" I blurted out, he looked taken back, eyes flashed with hurt also surprise. I quickly silenced myself, feeling a little bad for bringing up the fact that he murdered someone.

"One, don't fucking bring up that, ever again. Two, you fought for me?" He questioned, his eyes gazing into mine. I nodded, not wanting to talk. "Ma...why?" He asked and i sighed. "A dumb whore was sayin' stuff about you, did you really expect me to sit there and do nothing? You wouldn't if it was me.." I replied. Ashtrays eyes softened as he stared at me.

"Y/n...I don't want you getting hurt for me. I don't care what people say about me, understand that?" He responded softly, carefully cleaning my cuts. We sat in comfortable silence, only hearing a few winces from me and Ash apologising afterwards. Once we were done, he cupped my face. "I love that you fought for me and Y/n, i love you for that..but I don't wanna be the reason that you're hurt.." he whispered softly, my heart broke.

Ash wasn't used to anyone fighting for him apart from Fez. Nobody ever loved him apart from Fez. I loved him, more than anything and I wanted him to know that. "Ashtray listen to me" i spoke up, he looked at me. "I won't stop fighting for you. No matter how much injuries i get from it. I wont stop, i wanna prove how much i fucking love you" I whispered, pressing my forehead against his.

Ash smiled, rubbing his thumb lightly across the bruise on my eye. I flinched a little but it didn't hurt for too long. Ashtray's gentle touch made it better. "I love you too...but i hate seeing you in pain because of me" he murmured, i shook my head. "I'd do anything for you, even if it kills me" I replied, pulling him in for a passionate kiss.