Fifty-five |Rage

•••ANGEL•••

{TW:graphic content/violence}

The world fell quiet.

The realization hit me like a truck. She is dead. Everything was quiet, my ears were ringing as rage filled my veins. Where is he?

I heard faint footsteps in the background. I turned my head in direction of a sound. There was he...my father.

Suddenly it all clicked. Everything fall right into pieces like some fucking puzzle.

He knew about this, that's why he left. Guard saw something and warned him, he took only the most important ones while he left everyone else to die.

All I saw was red, deep crimson red as I stood up from a ground. Adrenaline filled my body as I went for only person. My father.

I showed him against wall as I looked into his eyes. His eyes widen as he saw a rage in my own. Confused look settled on his face until he looked behind me. He looked back into my eyes, his eyes held no sadness, nothing.

"You knew about this, didn't you?" I asked my voice dropping to zero as realisation slowly hit me.

He didn't answer but his eyes said it all. It was all his plan.

"This was all your plan wasn't it?" I asked him as I held him against wall by his collar.

"No." My father said as he didn't make an eye contact with me.

"Don't lie to me!"

Other guys already left it was now me and him while Ethan and Angelica were looking. My brain was working, putting pieces of his master plan together as it all slowly started to make sense.

"Oh my god, you planned all of this didn't you?" I asked with chuckle.

The arrangement, the attacks on private shipments.

The power that Italian and American Mafia would have together.

"How I could be so blind? You just wanted a power, so you contacted Russians and gave them informations because you remembered the arrangement and you knew that Russians would loose against Don of American Mafia and Donna of Italian one if they collided. So you put us together so we could take care of the dirty work and then you wouldn't have a burden on your back anymore, but you didn't know Russians had a plan on their own. They hired assassin to take us all down and when you found out you took just the most important ones with you."

His eyes slowly widen.

"And you also knew that if me and Angelica and Ethan and Damion would die, it would all go to you and Angelica's father. And you would have power again, now with bigger alliance with Italians because Angelica's and Damiano's father would want a revenge for his children and you would use it in your advantage. The assassin would go after Angelica's father too and you would let him die and with Italian and American Mafia under you, you would be a king while someone would take assassin down for you."

He was demon of my past and I bet that woman that had such a familiar voice is one too. That's why Dominic and Daniel said demons.