CHAPTER TWENTY- TWO

JUSTIN, DOMINIC, CARTER and Christian stroll through the courtyard after a tough day of football practice. Some of the guys tried to give the middle two a hard time because they're dating each other but Justin wasn't having any of that. His curt response of 'shut the fuck up or I'll kick you in the dick' (LMAOOOO) got them scared and one damn near pissed himself.

"Thanks for that, J. They've been harassing us ever since Carter and I posted those pictures on Instagram. I'm about to start limiting the comments again." Dominic says, running a hand down his tired face. He's been stressed out about this all morning.

Justin waves him off. "No thanks necessary, Dom. You and Carter are two of my favorite people. I will go to war over all of the Usual Suspects." It's true. Y'all already know that he'll raise hell over Devin but insult anyone he's close to and he will most certainly end your life. No bullshit.

Speaking of Devin, his pretty-boy looks so good with his endlessly growing long curly hair and clear Warby Parker glasses. He's wearing the elder's black Saint Laurent hoodie and a pair of leggings along with some Chanel sneakers. Without a word, Justin sneaks up behind Devin, who squeals and giggles, and wraps those buff arms around him.

"Hi, baby boy."

Devin turns around in Justin's arms, pulling his tall frame down to his level so he can kiss him. It goes from soft and chaste to deep and sinful. The pretty male pulls away and caresses the elder's cheek with his dominant hand. "Hi, papa. How was practice?"

Justin takes a moment to lean into and kiss the palm resting on his cheek. Honestly, practice was an absolute shitshow, mainly because Coach Dawson, that fucking dickhead, had the team up at five o'clock this morning running laps in stupidly foggy weather. Man likes to make people miserable. That's foul.

"Ugh. Practice was terrible. I'm cold, tired and I want to get in bed with you and sleep for the rest of the week." He buries his face in the crook of Devin's neck. "Plus, my mom keeps calling me. She wants you and me at the house for dinner this weekend. That's not going to go over well, Dev. My dad is bringing his new girlfriend there."

Devin narrows his eyes at this. Every time Marcus Pruitt gets a girlfriend, they break up within a week. The breakup goes public and then some type of scandal happens. The man can't stay faithful!! Too busy wanting to fuck any woman who even glances at him. Dev wonders how long this one will be around.

"Ugh. I'll go for you, papa. But your dad better not say anything homophobic to me like he did the last time. He tries to constantly provoke me because he knows I can't stand him."

Justin pulls his boyfriend into a warm hug. Telling him that he will protect him and if he has to clock Marcus right in the eye he will. Devin giggles cutely and nods in agreement with that, once again kissing him.

While these two get caught up in each other, Christian heads to the dorm in favor of cuddling Aaron. When he steps into the room, his favorite boy is not there. That's just rude. Where is he?

He pulls his phone out, sending Aaron a text.

CHRISTIAN
where are you, baby boy?

AARON
the computer lab. kayla wouldn't stop nagging me about finding a topic for the upcoming project. you miss me?

CHRISTIAN
yes I do. come back to meeee

"Wow. I sound so damn desperate. Nah you know what... I don't even care, bro. I WANT HIM."

AARON
I miss you too. ykw I'm on my way.

————

AARON PICKS UP HIS PHONE and slips out of the computer lab before Kayla can notice that he's gone. Kayla is a good person, truly, but she can be overwhelming at most times. Constant questions, overly annoying demands, I mean damn. It's too much.

He bolts down the hallway to the room and stops in his tracks.

"Jesse, what the hell are you doing here? More importantly, how did you find me?"

Who is Jesse? A cheerleader from Christian's old school back in New York that he used to mess around with. Chris had to get a restraining order. Why? Let me tell you. Jesse is a stalker who can't keep his mouth shut. Chris got tired of the jealousy and the constant bitching so he cut Jesse off. Every time he'd be with someone new, here comes the cheerleader in a fit of unnecessary rage causing a scene.

"Chris, I miss you. I miss playing with you. Don't you miss what we had together? I know you do. Your mom told me that you go to school in California now so she paid for my flight and accommodations."

Justin stares at the male blankly. "First of motherfucking all, you need to stay away from my family. The only thing we had together was a whole lot of sex. Two years ago. No matter how many times you claim to miss me or spam my phone with nudes, which I delete by the way because I don't like you, you need to get it through your tiny little brain that it is over."

He closes his eyes and when he opens them again, he sees Aaron standing behind the now pissed-off boy. Jesse goes to slap him but Aaron intercepts it.

"Don't you dare hit him. Take a hint and get the fuck out." Because of his height, Aaron is stupidly intimidating and frankly, Jesse is scared. As he should be. So the boy runs out. Aaron shakes his head and looks back at Chris. "So that is your former fuckbuddy. Huh."

"Emphasis on former. I have no desire to do anything with his ass ever again. Believe me."

Aaron does believe him. Frankly, ever since they started dating, Chris hasn't looked at anyone else. "I believe you." A minute later, "He's so desperate for your attention that he sends you nudes?"

Chris nods and pulls Aaron into their room, leaning down to deeply kiss him in the process. "I delete them. Not to mention, block every number he sends them from. If his dumbass can't take a hint, that ain't my problem." His phone is ringing. "Let me get this zoom call over with. Then I am all yours."

Chris nods and climbs on top of their new king-sized bed (thanks to Devin). The pretty male is clad in a pair of very fitting short shorts and a cropped hoodie. The elder has to bite down on his tongue in order to keep from groaning (like always) at the round backside.

This boy is going to the absolute death of him. Truly.

———

-KENNEDY-

ALEXANDRIA IS GOING TO THANK her for the rest of her life. The camera is in her hand, and she is at Jason Lane's bedroom window while he makes out with Nikki Hudson, the skank. Trying to be quiet, she raises the camera, and snaps picture after picture, dreaming of how hurt Alexandria would be after William Fisher just cheated on her. Would she go out with Carson? Or would she go with William?

But, one thing, Alexandria Hernandez doesn't do do-overs. If you break her heart, it's most likely a done deal. Alexandria is Kennedy's childhood best friend (way more so than that bitch Marissa Taylor). She would strive to protect her.

"Kennedy?" Nikki stumbles out of the house, her eyes wide with fear. Jason is two steps behind her. Kennedy grins, holding up a camera. It feels great. All the times Nikki talked shit about her...

"You can't!" Jason says, shaking his head. "Please don't show Alexandria!" Kennedy only laughs and shakes her auburn curls.

"Sorry, whores, but Alexandria is my best friend," She says in a suave voice. "Wait till I show her this picture. She'll be destroyed. And believe me; she won't forgive either of you." Jason bites his lip, and Kennedy can see Nikki holding back tears, but she could have cared less. As she starts off for Maxwell, she waves sweetly and turns towards Jason, who goes to follow her.

"Karma is the biggest bitch," Kennedy says and walks off.

Damn.