Chapter 11

Training

       Fay; So, it's my turn to tell you my story. It started on the far side of….

      Foy; Hey!! Fuck face, I'm still telling my story!

      Fay; * Stares at Foy with the intent to kill.* Ohh, did you say anything? Look you ground digger, you've been at this for what…… ten chapters and you insult me way too much. It's my turn.

      Foy; Well fairy, it's still my turn right Faoy!?

       Fay; Who? Who the fuck are you talking to? My name is Faoy, your name is Faoy. We are the only two here. You dysfunctional juvenile.

       Foy; *Angry that Fay is still here.* I Fucking hate you, I'm doing a good job explaining shit.

       Fay; So The Pit of Nothingness? What the fuck is that?

       Foy; Listen, I need to finish before you come in so, LET ME FINISH!!!

       Fay; Whatever *Said annoyedly*

** Flashes to the Story **

       * Foy is sitting in an uncomfortable chair waiting on Lucifer. Asmodea walks in.* Asmodea asked, " You ok? Do you need anything? Sex, something to drink, or eat?" Foy replied, " No, none of that. I'm fine." Asmodea replied, " Well, if you need anything, I'll be here. By the way, I can be the best lover you'll ever have. I know because I'm the queen of lust and sexual desires, its what I do." * Asmodea walks out of the room and Foy is now left where he started.* Foy replied to himself, " What type of job is this? I honestly don't care, as long as I can see her." * Foy started to think about Annika. Foy got out of the uncomfortable chair and started to drift off into space.* Foy, " Hmm, what can I do? Should I.." * Foy looked to his left and saw a necklace on the top shelf. He walked up to it and picked it up.* Foy replied, " What the hell is this? Why is it glowing? What's this?" * Foy scratched the top part of the necklace and it shined so bright Foy shut his eyes and the light vanished. Foy opened his eyes to see that the necklace was gone.*

       Foy replied, " AHH! FUCK, my fucking eyes. Ahh shit, What the hell was that?" * Then he heard something.* Anonymous voice spoke, " The prophecy has begun. Hehe, HAHA!!" * The voice faded with a laugh and Lucifer walked in.* Lucifer replied, " Do you know what this is?" * Foy looked hasty and confused. He could see a sphere like substance but he really couldn't see much of it.* Lucifer replies, " This is a Ruin and this right over there is a Relic." * He points to a staff.* Lucifer replies, you can use a Ruin anytime that you want but you have to have enough power to use it. Here, have a try." * Foy grabs the Ruin and tries to use it. Nothing happened at first but then, fire started to conjure up. The fire built up until engulfed Foy's hand and Foy started to freak out. Lucifer laugh and and took the Ruin from him * Lucifer replied, " Look." * Lucifer held up his hand and he conjured up the fire. The fire was really bright and really hot, it felt like Foy's face was going to melt.* Lucifer replies, " Hot isn't it?" * Lucifer stopped his demonstration.*

       Lucifer replied, " Some demons can't really use the Ruins by itself, so they will use the Relic to use the Ruin. Relic can also be used to max out Ruins potential, but you have to use the Ruin first in order to use the Relic like that. What I just saw is that you have the potential to do just that. You're the first soul that I can say that overcomes the demons. That's good because you have a bigger purpose." Foy replies, " A bigger purpose?" * Lucifer looked at Foy and smiled.* Lucifer, " Look out there and what do you see?" Foy replied, " Nothing other than souls falling." Lucifer reples, " Exactly! The souls are falling because of him." Foy replied, " Because of who?" * Lucifer looked up and pointed and Foy looked at Lucifer with a confused look on his face.* Lucifer replies, " Get your asses in here!" * Gimi and Astaroth walked in the room with Foy and Lucifer. Then there was another entity that walked in, a girl of some kind.* Lucifer replied, " These things will train you to be my general."

       The woman replied, " Glad to be here, You must be Foy?" * It looked at Foy and the mood changed in it.* She replied with an attitude, " Our new General. Listen fuckface, I'm here to teach you how to use your essence into magic that is all." * She leaned on some shelves.* Gimi replied, " I'm here to watch you and to spar you when I can." Astaroth replied with a crazy tone in his voice, " And I am here to cut you into little pieces." Lucifer replied to Astaroth, " That's right, I remembered that you used him as a punching bag when I left. Well, I think if you can beat Astaroth, then you should be ready. Right Foy?" Foy replied, " Right?" * Foy looked at Astaroth with all the intentions to kill  him.* Lucifer replies to Foy, " We are not giving you a gun." Foy replied Hesitantly, " Wait… what?" * Foy looked at Lucifer with concern.* Foy, " No gun. I mean I'm good with guns. You seen me." Lucifer replies, " I know but, how can I put this? You suck at hand to hand combat, and I need to be perfect in every way. So, No Guns. You'll pick your weapons when the first stage is done." Foy replies, " First stage?" * Flash to the next day with Gimi.* Foy asked, " Is this necessary? I mean, I think this wood sword is kinda…..burnt?" Gi replied, " If your sword is on fire, then…" Mi replies, " You are doing it wrong. Look over there." * Foy looked to his side to see a mountain of wooden swords.*  Foy replied surprised, " What the…..What are you…saying?

       Mi replied laughing, " Yes, Hahaaa. You are going to control the heat with yourself and your sword and you have to hold it for three years on one sword." Gi replied, " There might be over one million wooden swords here, so you might wanna get it a couple of times." Mi replies, " If you can't get it in one million, then you'll get another the next time you'll be here. Ohh, and Lucifer doesn't like to wait." Foy replied, " So in other words, I'm supposed to get this done and what if I get it in a couple swords?" * Gi and Mi fused together and summoned its weapon.* Gimi replies, " Then we sparr. That's if you can hold it. Heh." * Gimi walked away while Foy started his training. One after another every sword started to turn to ash.* Foy replies to himself, " How in.. the….Hell…… can…. I get this DOWN!?!! OHH, make it not burn, they say. Do it until I have a perfect sword, they say. What a load of shit." * Off to the distance Lucifer sat and watched while Foy picked up a sword trying to keep it from not incinerating. Gimi walked up to Lucifer.*  Gimi asked, " Why didn't you just give him the mark?"

      Lucifer replied annoyedly, " Why are you asking? Do your fucking job and I won't get my hands dirty." Gimi replied, " I'm sorry, you paint me as someone who cares. Look, I asked the question and it needs an answer." Lucifer looked at Gimi with a smile and replied, " I like you Gimi, you're not afraid of pain or torcher and now you don't even care about the King of Hell. Anyway the reason I'm doing this is because I want to see if his power is true." Gimi replied, " True power? That sounds dumb, you wanna kniw something. There has never been a soul that had raw power." Lucifer replied, " I know that but I can't shake the feeling that I caught one." Gimi, " You're wasting your time." Lucifer replied, " Really? Then look forward not at me." * Gimi looked forward to Foy trying his best on making his wood sword not incinerated by the heat.* Lucifer, " Did you tell him how to incase his sword with aura so it won't burn?" Gimi replied, " No…no I didn't. What the fuck?" * With Gimi surprised, Foy held his sword up perfectly fine. He swung it around.* Foy replied to himself, " YES!!! FUCKING YES I DID IT!!! It took me fifty six thousand seven hundred times to get this right but damn."

       Lucifer replies with a smile, " The King always knows, and don't tell me that I'm wrong again." Gimi replied, " So what now? He'll learn more from us and he will pass every demon and you? You better get off your high horse before someone will knock you off." Lucifer replied with anger in his voice, " What the hell..did you say? You better watch it before I'll take that mark of yours." * Gimi smiled at Lucifer and he walked away. Gimi walks up to Foy and to his surprise, Foy is throwing the wooden sword at a wall watching it break and he'll pick up another to throw again.* Gimi, " What are you doing? Aren't you supposed to be holding one for three years?" Foy replied, " It's one thing after another. I'm working on one thing after another. This way I can work on holding the power in one sword and when I release it I can pick up on another." Gimi replied confusedly, " Ooookay? Listen, you're not done. Grab another sword in case that one is in your aura." * Foy grabs another sword and then he starts to think.* Foy asked, " In case my what?"