𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

A few days after Dasom's birthday, Lisa just like everyday went to work at the small hospital in the town. She felt strange the whole week, but never said anything to anyone of her children or her Jisoo unnie. She didn't want to make them worried.

It was another Wednesday. The weather was very good and sunny, making Lisa think she would feel better since the weather got better as well, but she was completely wrong.

As soon as she sent her children to their school, she went to the hospital by foot. After checking on a few kids, she went to an empty hospital room and took a break there. Her whole body was weak. She couldn't stand on her feet anymore. She closed her eyes, but didn't imagine the things that would happen.

"doctor Manoban, are you fine?" The youngest nurse came into the room and saw doctor Manoban there. She thought Lisa is sleeping, but after trying to wake her up for a few seconds, the nurse ran out to call another doctor.

The doctor came running with another nurse to check on Miss Manoban. They laid her down on bed and tried to wake her up again.
It took them a few minutes, but she finally woke up.

Both nurses looked at each other. They weren't feeling good about this at all. Once they looked at the doctor and saw the same expressions, but felt even more strange than the already were feeling.

"Doctor Shin? What are you doing here?"
Lisa tried to get on a sitting position, but her whole upper body was in pain. As if she got shot by some people in her stomach.

It was very strange for Lisa the way she was feeling. This has never happened. She was always healthy and had a check up every a few months.
"Is there something bad?"

Doctor Shin, a surgical oncologist at the same hospital Lisa works in, looked at her a few seconds before he opened his mouth to say something.
"Lisa, I don't want to say anything without proof, but just by looking at you right now, there might be something wrong"

The poor girl didn't understand anything. Just a few days ago she was having fun with her kids, what could be wrong now?
"What do you mean, doctor Shin?"

Both nurses on doctor Shin's left and right were still looking at Lisa with the same look as before. They were feeling sad and down just by the thought of doctor Manoban being ill and having a serious disease.

"It's the best if we do some medical tests for you and see if there's really something serious"

Did Lisa want to agree to him? No! Did she say yes? Of course no! She's stubborn and does not want to say yes, because she hated being I'll. she hated having a serious disease. She hated just lying on the hospital bed and not working.

"There's nothing wrong, doctor Shin! I feel perfect and I'm not ill or anything! Thank you for being concerned about me, but it's nothing serious" the way Lisa said all her words like she was rapping just to come out of this situation and go back to her work as soon as possible, made doctor Shin a little bit shocked. He never thought Lisa would say it's nothing serious, when the time she tried to sit pain was noticeable all over her face. He knew there was something. And there's something Lisa didn't know about her not-so-close friend doctor Shin. He never gives up until he does the thing he wants.
_____
"I'm tired! No tests anymore, I just want to check on my patients and go home"

Lisa walked along with doctor Shin the hospital corridors. She was extremely tired. Ever since he forced her to do the tests for a check up to see if everything is okay with her, they did every medical test possible. From here to there. Lisa felt weak like this morning. Her head was hurting badly, but she didn't make it obvious.

'Maybe it wasn't a bad idea to do the medical tests' thought Lisa while checking on the first patient for the day.
______
"Did you find anything about the man who bankrupted us? I want every information about him as soon as possible"

"Yes, Mr. Jeon. I'll find him"

Another day in Jeon company. Every employee was there. Some were working on new items, the designers where designing the clothes and the others were with Mr. Jeon in the conference room, trying to find anything about the man who bankrupted them. It was one of their employees for sure, but no one knew his name or anything about him.

In between the meeting, another employee at Jeon Cmpany named Hyun came running with someone behind him. The man kept breathing heavily because of how fast he was running.

"Mr...Mr.Jeon, we-we know who it was" finally he could let his words out. Jungkook quickly stood up and waited for them to show him the video of that man that they got thanks to the security cameras.

After Jungkook and his team watched the video, Hyun called the police. Within a week, the police found the man who bankrupted Mr Jeon's comapny and took the money from him again.

TBC...
A/N: I couldn't write the end of this chapter in details, because I obviously don't know how that goes and how they found that man lol