30 : Doubts.

─────── ⋆⋅🎨⋅⋆ ───────

"I don't like him."

Mira rolled her eyes, crossing her arms against her chest as she gave her best friend a knowing look.

"You don't like anyone Eren."

"That guy half-confessed to you because he was high out of his mind, I don't get what part of that is cute." He scoffed in response, unwrapping a lollipop before sticking it in his mouth.

"He just has problems voicing out the way he feels." She defended her boyfriend-not-boyfriend.

Eren turned to her, looking at her up and down as she maintained his gaze, a deadpan on her face.

"And first of, that rich coming from you." She added.

"From me ?" He asked, visibly shocked.

"Eren." She cocked her head, stretching her lips in an horizontal line.

"Mira ?"

She scoffed, looking away from him.

It was around dusk, the two of them sitting in Eren's family home living room, discussing their life updates and catching properly since they got interrupted the previous time.

She was all cramped on the single couch comfortably as he was completely spread on the big couch to her right, playing with his lollipop.

"I just don't think that guy is right for you, from what you told me he's pretty closed off and you're an emotional person, so yeah the little guessing game is cute, but I know you'll get your heart broken at the end because you'll give a hundred percent of you to someone who needs to be under the influence to somewhat tell you what he feels." He said, shrugging before putting his lollipop back in his mouth.

Mira stayed silent, knowing that Eren was right to some extent.

I'd she was honest, he was quite similar to Taehyung himself, observing situations and always thinking he was right, which he generally was.

She liked receiving advice from him, but she didn't like when it didn't go her way, just like any other normal human being.

"I'll be here for you when shit hits the fan, but he ready to hear 'I told you so'."

"You and Aaliyah share complete different opinions." She scoffed, raising her brows.

"Because Aaliyah is a jackass who only looks at situations from the surface." He replied. "No offense, love her though."

Mira rolled her eyes, switching to another position on the couch as she tucked a piece of hair behind her ear, Eren's words playing nonstop in her head.

"Don't torture yourself about what I said, just do whatever you wanna do." He said, trying to relieve her as he immediately noticed how deep in thoughts she looked.

She hummed mindlessly, a silence installing itself after that as Eren observed his best friend, narrowing his eyes before a gasp left his lips as he sat up, making her give him her attention back.

"You're in love with him."

"No !" She was quick to deny.

"I know you Mira, you're already too fucking deep in it." He kept his point. "You don't hum like that, and you certainly wouldn't think about it that much, like.. You know that's a mistake right ?"

She let out a breath, hiding her face in her palms.

Mira knew he was right.

Falling in love with Taehyung was a mistake, at least this early. She knew herself, she'll keep giving a hundred percent of herself from the start to the end when he gave about twenty percent of himself.

She took care of him, comforted him, showered him in affection, but what did he do for her ?

Sure he painted her and trusted her, but she didn't really know if that was enough. Though another side of her liked to think that they just started dating, so before that, he didn't owe her anything really.

She couldn't help but wonder if dating him would really change that, because at the end of the day, it was still Taehyung.

".. Maybe I shouldn't have said that.." Eren mumbled to himself, seeing how destroyed she looked. "Look, Mira, after all I don't know the guy okay ? It's just assumptions.. Plus if he accepted to date you it means something, don't you think ?"

"Dating someone doesn't mean-"

"From what you told me, from him, it means a fucking lot."

Was he contradicting himself ? Yes.

He said he didn't know Taehyung before assuming it meant a lot from him to engage in a commitment.

However, it seemed to reassure her.

"You think so ?" She asked, looking at her best friend.

"I mean yeah, he doesn't seem like the type of dude who would do shit just to please people." He shrugged.

Mira let out a soft breath, nodding in response.

Maybe Eren was right.

After all, she didn't know that side of Taehyung, and personality switches, he had a lot of that.

All she could hope was that it would be for the best.

As if Taehyung knew she was talking about him, her phone buzzed in her pocket, making her pull it out mindlessly, not expecting it to be him since he never texted her, he only did calls.

Horse cock 🥰

taking you out tomorrow
at 3
don't eat lunch

.

.

🍬SWEET&SOUR PROD