Chapter Twenty-Four

Sunrays strained through the thick beige drapes. My eyes slowly fluttered as I snuggled even closer to Scott behind me. His right arm that was resting on my stomach instinctively tightened the grip on me. I sighed contented. An incredibly goofy grin spread on my lips.

Last night was without a doubt the best night of my life.

Scott had been so gentle and sweet. Every touch, every move was careful and loving, as if I was the most precious thing on the world.

That's exactly how he made me feel.

Extraordinary.

It was the most unbelieving experience. Granted, I've had not much experience to begin with, but Scott...he had been utterly passionate and caring at the same time.

He kissed me all over. He caressed me like no one else had ever touched me.

He made me feel whole.

Pretty much all night long...

A small giggle left my lips. I was sore, but I felt amazing.

More than amazing.

I felt complete.

The moment those words came into mind my heart started beating faster...

Oh my God...

Oh.My.God.

Oh my freaking God...

What the hell are you thinking Emily?!

You shouldn't feel complete.

You should just feel satisfied.

Nothing more.

Because at the end of the day...who knew where this was going?

If there was anything at all...

Scott stirred beside me. I felt his hot breath on the back of my neck making me shiver. He chuckled and kissed me there. Then, he blew over the spot he had previously kissed as he snuggled me tighter.

"Good morning, beautiful" His hoarse voice made the butterflies on my stomach flutter like crazy...

"H-Hi" I stuttered. For some reason, I felt incredibly self-conscious. I mean, yeah, the guy had pretty much seen me from every angle possible, but one thing was in the dark, and another one was at plain daylight. At the end of the day, I was just plain old Emily. Or at the beginning of the day. Whatever.

"Uh-uh." His thumb started to draw circles on my bare stomach.

"You're overthinking things, aren't you?"

The whole thumb thing was making me lose any train of thought. I felt myself relaxing as I concentrated on the mere sensations his touch had on my body.

"Em?" He asked amused.

"Huh?"

Scott chuckled making his chest reberverate on my back. My skin was covered with goose bumps and by now my brain had effectively shut off.

"Aren't you sore?" He asked seductively by my ear.

I was.

But that was the last thing on my mind at the moment.

I closed my eyes as I enjoyed the feel of his touch as his index finger left a tingly trail on my arm.

"Emily?" He expertly moved me so I was leaning on my back with him crushing me. Completely mesmerized by his dark intense stare.

"Don't think" He whispered before leaning to kiss me. My hands moved on their own accord as they ran on the length of his back. He pulled apart and caressed my cheek, making me close my eyes leaning on his touch.