Chapter 49~ Pennywise

Not edited- Hey, sorry for not updating, there was and still is a bit going on rn so the updates might be slow! And i apologise for that.

Okay, when this chapter gets about 1.5K+ comments and 1K+ votes I'll start writing the next chapter for u all!

Make sure to comment and vote so i can read them all when I wake up tmr morning! Have a nice read.

Abby Madden

I groan, turning around in bed about to wrap my arms around Seb. But when I don't feel his face between my tits my eyebrows furrow.

Slowly opening my eyes to see myself alone in bed, covering my yawn with the back of my hand as I look at the clock. 5:15am and this man is missing, idiota.

I throw the covers off of me and roll my eyes when the cold air hits my bare legs, I only have a pair of nike pro shorts on and a button up that belongs to Seb. Slipping my feet into my cow slippers before rubbing my eyes.

I walk out of my room and slowly down the hallway, I can hear the slightest voices coming from downstairs, the shadow of the lights on downstairs.

The sound of my slippers hitting the white marble tiles is the loudest sound registering to my sleepy brain. I push some hair away from my face while walking down the stairs, towards the voices.

Who the hell is he talking to?

Walking down the main hall and towards the living room, shaking my head slightly when I hear Seb's voice talking about killing someone. I mean it's a regular thing for him.

Forcing my eyes to open fully, I walk into the living room and can't help but freeze in my tracks. "What the fuck," I mutter when I see Dominico sitting on the modern white couch in my living room. His black blazer and slacks standing out against the light interior.

His eyes fall to me and he gives me a small wink, leaning back and spreading his legs to get comfortable. Seb turns around and gives me a small smile before putting his phone on the coffee table.

"What is he doing here?" I ask Seb, my eyes glaring at him daring him to say it. He really won't let it go, will he? I don't understand why he wants to hurt John so badly.

Dominico fake winces from my words as if they were a bullet to his chest, "way to say hi, principessa" he grabs his chest like he's bleeding out.

Seb and I both glare at him, probably for two very different reasons.

They both look tired as hell, their dark hair resting messily on their heads, Seb didn't even bother putting his shirt on properly and has his black button up left open.

Dominico's shirt has the first few buttons undone his eyes hooded and red as if he just smoked all of Nico's weed.

"Is that a white hair, big bro?" I ask him and he raises an eyebrow, not even panicking like I wanted him to. He only runs a hand through his dark hair - that has no white hairs - and shrugs. Dammit.