Chapter 8 : Team Chaotix

So back there happened Sliver with Amy are walking then Anastasia is with Shadow walking also too

they walked continue two of are bumped each other.

"Hey watch were you going-" Amy shouted but Shadow was standing lend his hand. "I'm so sorry are you alright-"

He pulled her up then saw their faces with  each other's wide eyes.

"Shadow."

"Amy."

"What are you doing here?" Shadow asked Amy to answer. "Well me and Sliver are walking around."

The older sister saw brother they hugged to meet again. Then Shadow shook his head.

"Sliver!"

"Anastasia!"

"That's Sliver's sister." Amy said and he agreed then he waved at friendly rival. "Hey Sliver long time no see."

"You too Shadow."

So Anastasia and Sliver are back forward they want to say something. Shadow crossed his arms spoke. "So you and Sliver are walking around?"

"Yes, and you keep walking with Anastasia."

"Fortunately She is new member of GUN HQ." Shadow replied to her surprised. "I'm surprised. Well okay I better go off now." She walked away waved at him. Shadow walked away on the left side road.

"Aw man, that's it." Anastasia said being soft voice at her brother. Sliver looked at her sister. "Ana, Shadow and Amy not keeping talking. There is nothing in the comments."

Anastasia was still sad and might think of something that Amy and Shadow are back together but then she heard of three men named her brother.

"Well, Well if isnt Sliver the hedgehog."

They turn around seeing the crocodile, iguna, and bee. Sliver chuckled greet his friends.

"Vector, Espio and Charmy long time no see."

Sliver hugged their friends. Vector replied to his friend. "What are you doing here I mean I thought you would go for the future?"

"Yeah but I miss you guys." They say being aww and Charmy was excited and cried, Espio Sliver's brother and best friend. Three notices see Sliver's sister.

Vector being smirked at Sliver he walked come closer to Anastasia.

"Well, well there hello young lady." Vector being teased and Anastasia raised her eyebrows so confused.

"Excuse me?"

"You must be Sliver's girlfriend."

Anastasia was shocked that his girlfriend Vector realizes Sliver's relationship of sister.  "What?! No I'm not his girlfriend." She got angry at Vector.