We have to talk

As many have probably seen there hasn't been a recent chapter for Ezra Betrayed and truthfully there's a reason.

The state of Halo right now is terrible. Halo Infinite is lacking in content and 343 are drip feeding us while locking everything behind $20 paywalls. So much that's been leaked that the silence from 343 are showing us they don't care about us. A recent article from a couple weeks ago by the head of 343 Bonnie Ross even confirmed without out right saying they don't give shit about Halo and only care about new people for money. 

The Paramount Halo TV Show is a train wreck a disgrace  to the halo franchise that Bungie had created. A new timeline that has nothing to do with the franchise. Mediocre cast, terrible script, unrendered shots, the disregard to Chief being who he is. Like the first 17 minutes of EP1 was as best as we get for Halo. The disregard to the lore which adds insult to injury when it was confirmed by the creators of the show they didn't read the books or play the games. 

I love Halo and love writing but the state of Halo has made me step away from Halo meaning this is going on a UDD(Undetermined Date) Hiatus I've lost all passion right now to be involved in Halo. This may seem like a dumb decision and it is but I've been in the community since '06 when I played PC CE then played Halo 3 and ODST when they came out. Then later played Halo 2. So for me a OG whose been there for a while it hurts to see something you fell in love with fall out. Now I know for many they know what this like for some of their favorite games of old when they became terrible. 

All Halo stories on my account will be on Hiatus until further notice. I wish it didn't come to this and I'm sorry to those who have been waiting for the end to come. Again I'm so very sorry.