SMUT WARNING!! Lady Dimitrescu x FEM reader

(ahhh also sorry for my dudes and fellow non-binaries i'll do y'all next i promise as lemon, if you're uncomfortable with smut or just anything sexual don't read this or the next 2 chapters love you <3 also i suggest to listen to some smexy music while reading anyways bye)

3rd point of view: Lady Dimitrescu was pacing around her room as she sips her blood from her red crimson glass and thinks to herself 'ever since y/n have been here i have had some form of attraction to them however, they're just a human right?..she can't just possibly feel the same way towards me cant she' she said to herself sitting down on her bed taking off her hat rubbing her head, trying to think. Then suddenly she heard a knock at her bedroom door and placed her hat back on her head, as she walked over to her door, opening it. "Oh why hello y/n, is everything alright?" asked Lady Dimitrescu.

Y/n's point of view: well I was speechless that Mistress actually opened the door..um here goes nothing. "um yes ma'am everything is in order i just have something to express to you that have been wanting to say." i said. Lady Dimitrescu lifted one brow looking down at me "would you like to discuss in my room? only with your consent of course" expressed Lady Dimitrescu. I got flustered and nodded in response "use your words darling." said Lady Dimitrescu. "Yes please Mistress." i said. Lady Dimitrescu smiled "good girl." As Lady Dimitrescu opened the door letting me into her room, while walking over to her bed sitting down patting a spot right next to her. i took a seat next to her and looked at her as she placed her hat on the chair. "so lovely what would you like to talk about?" ask Lady Dimitrescu. i took a deep breath, "well um ma'am i have very strong feelings for you, i know you only see me as a mere human but i just thought it would need to come out eventually so yeah." i said.

Lady Dimitrescu's point of view: i blushed slowly placing my hand over my mouth looking at y/n. 'she likes me..' but i had to keep my composure and remain calm. "well darling i do in fact also have feelings for you as well, you're not just a mere human to me. you're quite a cute human that i have admired from afar, i had my thoughts about you and thought you wouldn't ever feel the same but this has gave clarity and i do care for you in fact-" then i got cut off from y/n hugging me tightly i was shocked at first but of course i hugged back.

3rd point of view: then lady dimitrescu broken the hug and lifted up y/n's chin making her look at them and ask "may i kiss you my dear?" she asked then y/n didn't say a word and softly pulled her in for a kiss. they both closed their eyes enjoying the moment at heart. lady dimitrescu broke the ice and began to place y/n on her lap holding onto her waist then y/n began taking off her clothes, lady dimitrescu did the same and softly placed y/n on their back looking at them worried not wanting to hurt them "it's okay love, i promise." said y/n alcina started to softly spread open y/n's legs making eye contact with them the entire time. alcina got closer and closer to y/n's womanhood and slowly was tracing her clit in circles with her tongue. every touch of alcina's made y/n quiver "a-ah~" quietly moaned y/n. alcina smirked and continued doing what she was doing slightly picking up the pace. "oh fuck alcina, that feels so good~" said y/n "you like that?" asked alcina "yes~!" moaned out y/n "beg for me darling~" said alcina "please please make me cum mistress~!" alcina went at a inhuman speed and insert in two fingers. y/n had a huge loud orgasm cumming all over alcina's tongue and fingers, taking it out of y/n licking off her fingers. "such a good girl for mistress, isn't that right?" ask alcina softly holding y/n's neck "yes mistress." "only for me, isn't that right darling?" softly squeezing y/n's throat tighter "yes yes mistress." "such a cute little play thing for me, it's adorable." expressed alcina letting go of her throat. laying next to her pulling her in caressing her naked body "i really do love you y/n, and i'll do anything to make sure you're safe." said alcina kissing her on her head "i love you more alcina.."