17

The sun rose, I slowly open my eyes amd instantly my lower body feels sore. I could not understand, momentarily I look at the ceiling with glazed eyes. It took a moment for me to realize that the ceiling was not similar to my apartment. I sit up abruptly, my eyes flickering from one furniture to other. The room was big and spacious, nothing like my cramped room.

The cold air coming from the window brushes my hair back, my entire body shiver and looking down I found myself naked, purple marks all over my chest and body.

It wasn't a dream, the realization finally hits me like a truck. I get off the bed quickly wrapping the sheet around me, I walk over to the vanity to see myself. My neck, my chest was all marked with purple bruise. The man who did it was no where to be seen. My eyes falls on paper bag kept on top of the vanity. It was a branded clothing bag.

I look around to see my clothes on the floor torn from between. I look back at the paper bag and peek inside to see a extremely pretty dress with undergarments. A small smile made its way to my lips. I get up, sheet wrapped around me. I walk out of the room to look around the house to find him. I looked for every nook and canary but I still could not find him.

I walk back to his room and open the closet and it was unlocked. There were no clothes inside. No clothes. Uneasy feeling settles my heart and with trembling hands, I called him and placed the phone on my ear.

: The number you're trying is out of the network coverage please call again later.

I dial his number again, again and again...

My heart began to pound in my ear as I struggled to swallow down my still-beating heart. Tears welled up in my eyes and as my throat felt like closing up. A loud sob escaped my lips as the realization hit me like a truck. He left me.

A week later...

The day I wake up feeling nauseous again. I get up from the washroom floor, flushing as I walk out of the washroom. Why am I feeling like this suddenly? I wondered softly caressing my tummy. I walk over to my bed and sit down.

Am I pregnant? I thought staring into space. My hands resting on my tummy as the thought got me through the roller coaster of emotions. I bring my ending thoughts back to Earth and get up from the bed and changed in outside clothes, grabbing the umbrella as it was raining. I came out of the house.

I purchase a pregnancy test kits of different companies and rush to my house to take a test, quickly change into house clothes and rush back to the bathroom.

Time skip...

This was the last one, my heart beating loudly as all the other companies came positive. My entire body was shaking I had my hands clasped tightly as I recited my silent prayers. I don't want to be pregnant. Five minutes passed and I looked at the results again, two red lines were shown.

The land slid beneath my feet as I dropped on the floor, my hand covering my mouth to preventing myself from making sounds, as I cried silently as I leaned my head on the wall staring at the bathroom tiles in despair.

It was the moment I hated that man more than anything I had ever hated in this world. I hate you so fucking much Lee Heeseung.

What I hate more than hating him was the fact that he made me fall for him so hard. I sobbed till the sun went down and moon rose and next morning I reached the hospital to get a final test.